Cardiff No longer fav for Gareth Bale as things change:

Gambler's Den

Re: Cardiff No longer fav for Gareth Bale as things change:

Postby bluebird7291 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:34 am

Cardiff still favourites. And by quite alot too.
bluebird7291

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby pipster » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:45 am

No doubt the three wise monkeys Dal,Tan and Choo will screw this one up but in reality , it's not about the money.
I would think he wants to pick the games he's going to play in and how many games in order to keep himself match fit for the WC. Cant think what other conditions there would be.

The club needs to let him decide and he can do his own thing as much as possible. It could all be great - but dont under estimate the club's ability to screw it all up, they have form in that dept.
pipster

Postby piledriver64 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:54 am

pipster wrote:No doubt the three wise monkeys Dal,Tan and Choo will screw this one up but in reality , it's not about the money.
I would think he wants to pick the games he's going to play in and how many games in order to keep himself match fit for the WC. Cant think what other conditions there would be.

The club needs to let him decide and he can do his own thing as much as possible. It could all be great - but dont under estimate the club's ability to screw it all up, they have form in that dept.

So it's the club's fault if this doesn't come off despite the fact we really don't know what Bale is asking for ?

Don't get me wrong, from what I hear I don't think Bale is being unreasonable from a financial perspective but what if he's asked to play one in four games, only play at home and only play in a specific position ? Does Morison just have to swallow that level of disruption ? I would say no, despite all the obvious benefits.

We have no insight into the talks and I'm still pretty optimistic that this will happen and have been since I first heard about this on the evening of that disastrous derby defeat. But if it doesn't happen it doesn't automatically follow that it's the clubs fault. It could be a simple case that it wasn't right for either party.
piledriver64

Postby mjw6150 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:47 am

Pretty sure he is moving back home so if he doesn't join us it won't be to MLS or China etc it would be to a Midlands, London or South West football club. I am fairly sure he will sign as soon as he is back from holiday.
mjw6150

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:49 am

piledriver64 wrote:
pipster wrote:No doubt the three wise monkeys Dal,Tan and Choo will screw this one up but in reality , it's not about the money.

So it's the club's fault if this doesn't come off despite the fact we really don't know what Bale is asking for ?

Don't get me wrong, from what I hear I don't think Bale is being unreasonable from a financial perspective but what if he's asked to play one in four games, only play at home and only play in a specific position ? Does Morison just have to swallow that level of disruption ? I would say no, despite all the obvious benefits.

We have no insight into the talks and I'm still pretty optimistic that this will happen and have been since I first heard about this on the evening of that disastrous derby defeat. But if it doesn't happen it doesn't automatically follow that it's the clubs fault. It could be a simple case that it wasn't right for either party.

Do people read what's being said by GB? He wants regular football and that means every Saturday (showed that for wales this month) he doesn't have injury problems that's been reported he simply wasn't picked to play by real.... what he wants is an understanding of his physical needs and game management time... nobody's st fault if doesnt sighn it could simply be we couldn't give him garauntee about playing or he couldn't do same... it's that simple.
pembroke allan

Postby Bluebina » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:20 am

bluebird7291 wrote:Cardiff still favourites. And by quite alot too.

Yes he is on oddschecker, and he would have told us by now if he had other ideas he wouldn't string his home club along, he's probably on a Zoom with Ramsey and Morison now thashing out what they will do and when they will announce it :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :occasion5: :ayatollah:
Bluebina

Postby worcester_ccfc » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:07 pm

Odds are fluctuating on Sky at the moment. The latest is:

Cardiff - 4/5

Any MLS club - 10/11

So in other words, they know as much as we do.

Interestingly, they have us as 4/9 favourites to sign Ramsey.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:43 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:

Odds are fluctuating on Sky at the moment. The latest is:

Cardiff - 4/5

Any MLS club - 10/11

So in other words, they know as much as we do.

Interestingly, they have us as 4/9 favourites to sign Ramsey.

Ned the one consistency in all this is city are the only club being openly touted as destination for both ... anyone else mentioned generally are from people who for some reason do not want city to sign either, they don't have a concrete reason for them to go to MLS or a European club unlike city...... " BUT" nothing is garaunteed in football so may end up at Swansea!! :laughing6:
pembroke allan

Previous

Return to Gambler's Den