Mark Drakeford Exposed....if true...damning

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby TheHangedMan » Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:42 pm

This looks real to me but if anybody else can deny this is not fact please feel free to explain. :bluebird:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK1vuPcGJ-A
Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious........
TheHangedMan

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Mark Drakeford Exposed....if true...damning

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:54 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:This looks real to me but if anybody else can deny this is not fact please feel free to explain. :bluebird:

Jim, I cant stand Drakeford :thumbright: :thumbright:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby TheHangedMan » Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:This looks real to me but if anybody else can deny this is not fact please feel free to explain. :bluebird:

2 mins before KO so I'll try and keep it brief Annis. This is cast iron proof that the politicians of all countries, not just our homeland, have lied, taken us for fools and run roughshod over any serious political debate. Shame on them all.... :bluebird:
Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious........
TheHangedMan

Postby maccydee » Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:33 pm

What is it? The ads made me turn it off
maccydee

Postby TheHangedMan » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:42 pm

maccydee wrote:What is it? The ads made me turn it off

I use an ad blocker so I don't see them Maccy.........but esentially Drakeford has been caught out showing utter disdain for his "subjects". I suggest you look for yourself, whilst fighting through the ads, to enable you to make an informed position on Drakeford's lunancy and down right contempt for "his" own people.....shocking! :bluebird:
TheHangedMan

Postby Nuclearblue » Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:36 pm

Put mine up as well before seeing yours Chief. Shows what we have said what this dictator is doing is illegal and he knows it. One day I hope he is in court. I have likened this to the start of Nazi Germany but got laughed at. Sorry to say but people are so frightened that whatever they do will be ok by them :banghead: :banghead:
Nuclearblue

Postby davids » Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:48 pm

The only thing surprising about this is that anybody is surprised by it.

Undoubtedly this will be ignored by the Welsh media and Mr Drakeford will not be asked about it just like he was given an easy ride when dancing in a crowded room with no mask on a few weeks ago.

And in any event he's right - the vast majority of people in Wales are much too thick to question anything he decides (or should that be dictates)
davids

Postby Nuclearblue » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:07 pm

davids wrote:The only thing surprising about this is that anybody is surprised by it.

Undoubtedly this will be ignored by the Welsh media and Mr Drakeford will not be asked about it just like he was given an easy ride when dancing in a crowded room with no mask on a few weeks ago.

And in any event he's right - the vast majority of people in Wales are much too thick to question anything he decides (or should that be dictates)

Unfortunately you are 100% correct Chief. The Welsh public voted this wannabe dictator in again knowing what he was like. Most vote still through tradition. And yes they will ignore they don’t want to believe or make up excuses as to why he said it. And remember most agree with what he is doing as they believe this bullshit with all their hearts
Nuclearblue

Postby FOOTSOLDIER » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:27 pm

Labour has done nothing for the valley's as they are still in the same shit state they were in when the coal industry was shut down, yet people still vote Labour. Perhaps Drakeford is right! No political party fills me with confidence, it's a massive shit sandwich.
FOOTSOLDIER

Postby Sneggyblubird » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:24 pm

I'd like to know the context before I get my pitchfork out.
Sneggyblubird

Postby CF11 Rondo » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:54 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:I'd like to know the context before I get my pitchfork out.

https://www.s4c.cymru/en/press/post/420 ... -pandemic/

It’s from a fly on the wall documentary S4C released at the start of March. It doesn’t seem to be on iPlayer anymore but you might be able to find it somewhere online. Context would be useful, otherwise it’s odd why it’s taken 9 months for this to be clip to used against him.
CF11 Rondo

Postby robjohn » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:23 am

Our politicians are nothing but arseholes we are run by the media who are owned by the billionaire class,
they despise us its that simple. Bill Gates , George Soros Jeff bezos etc get what they want.
Look up common purpose that soros funds he absolute evil.
robjohn

Postby Wayne S » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:29 am

In context, he is talking about the press not the public.

The clip is in a section where he was working out what questions could be asked at a live briefing.

The full documentary is still available on S4C click if anyone has an account.
Wayne S

Postby Clusterman » Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:02 pm

Doesn't really matter much though whether it's press or public does it.
If the actions he takes and decisions he makes are totally legitimate then he shouldn't be worried about facing questions from anyone should he?
Clusterman

Postby Jimmy Scoular » Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:28 pm

Regarding calibre of politicians David Lammy of Tottenham has been made shadow Foreign Secretary apparently he was on Celebrity Mastermind a while back his answer to :
" Which famous Marie was awarded two Nobel Prizes for science ?"

Lammy - "Antionette"

Thick as a Gurkhas foreskin

QED
Jimmy Scoular

Postby New Day Rising » Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:23 pm

Labour and Drakeford are untouchable if he'd been caught having an office party last Xmas folk would be on doorsteps this Thursday cheering him on.
New Day Rising

Postby piledriver64 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:36 am

Firstly, as others have said, this has been taken completely out of context. Watch the whole documentary and then, if you don't agree with that item fine but this blogger is a complete idiot.

Just for some context on the blogger, read the attached:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-n ... e-58012030

Not exactly a pillar of society himself, is he !!!???

The internet is a dangerous thing in the wrong hands .....................
piledriver64

Postby TheHangedMan » Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:13 am

piledriver64 wrote:Firstly, as others have said, this has been taken completely out of context. Watch the whole documentary and then, if you don't agree with that item fine but this blogger is a complete idiot.

Unfortumately you have failed to mention that every single charge by the police has been dropped with "No Further Action". Essentially this was a BBC witch-hunt as Alex previously sued the BBC and won.

As a result Alex is now suing the Chief Constable of Nottingham for unlawful arrest and will also being suing many in the BBC, for defamation of character, including Jeremy Vine......watch this space. :bluebird:
TheHangedMan

Postby piledriver64 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:29 am

TheHangedMan wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:Firstly, as others have said, this has been taken completely out of context. Watch the whole documentary and then, if you don't agree with that item fine but this blogger is a complete idiot.

Unfortumately you have failed to mention that every single charge by the police has been dropped with "No Further Action". Essentially this was a BBC witch-hunt as Alex previously sued the BBC and won.

As a result Alex is now suing the Chief Constable of Nottingham for unlawful arrest and will also being suing many in the BBC, for defamation of character, including Jeremy Vine......watch this space. :bluebird:

OK, what about the fact he was suspended for making lewd comments to a female colleague that landed him a one-day suspension ? He didn't challenge that one.

The fact he has been arrested 5 times so far.

Or Jeremy Vine suing him in the High Court for defamation.

The guy is a fruit loop, simple as !!!!!
piledriver64

Postby Sneggyblubird » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:06 am

piledriver64 wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:

OK, what about the fact he was suspended for making lewd comments to a female colleague that landed him a one-day suspension ? He didn't challenge that one.

The even more surprising thing is the people that are taken in by this idiot and others like him.
Sneggyblubird

Postby piledriver64 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:17 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:

The even more surprising thing is the people that are taken in by this idiot and others like him.

The worse thing is I'm not actually surprised that people are taken in by people like him anymore.

If it's on the internet it must be right according to some people. Very worrying that people can't see such an obvious madman for what he is :roll:
piledriver64

Postby Bluebina » Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Nor can I, and I'm concerned he will go to far with measures tomorrow!
Bluebina

Postby piledriver64 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:00 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I get the feeling that the furthest he will go is to add the requirement of showing a COVID Pass or up to date Lateral Flow Test result to get into certain venues.
piledriver64

Postby piledriver64 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:46 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
davids wrote:The only thing surprising about this is that anybody is surprised by it.

Unfortunately you are 100% correct Chief. The Welsh public voted this wannabe dictator in again knowing what he was like. Most vote still through tradition. And yes they will ignore they don’t want to believe or make up excuses as to why he said it. And remember most agree with what he is doing as they believe this bullshit with all their hearts

I'm none too keen on Drakeford but to claim Welsh Labour voters do so out of tradition moreso than any other party or area of the UK is wholly inaccurate.

Indeed, you only have to look at election results since the second world war to see that it's the Tory voters who vote with tradition. The only time Labour got in for any significant ​amount of time was under Blair who had an appeal to previous Tory voters and he won over "middle" England.

Just because the electorate vote for somebody you don't agree with doesn't make the electorate any less intelligent or willing to make their own minds up.

I could make a pretty strong argument that Boris is incompetent and should never have been elected as PM, but I would never claim that was down to an ill-educated/traditional electorate. More that he has a very good electoral team around him that could win an election tomorrow such is their skill, despite his incompetence.
piledriver64

Postby Bluebina » Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:25 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I get the feeling that the furthest he will go is to add the requirement of showing a COVID Pass or up to date Lateral Flow Test result to get into certain venues.

His hands are tied a bit, he doesn't have Westminster Furlough money so he can't do a lockdown thank God!

I think you're right he will bring passports to pubs possibly and maybe distancing in pubs and waiter service again?
Bluebina

Postby Bluebina » Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:31 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

A lot of talk about avoiding contacts wherever possible and think before you go out and to party's and alike in a preaching primary school teacher manner talking to 7 year olds.
Bluebina

Postby Bluebina » Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:32 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Virtually nothing, he has no power to do anything financial now as Westminster have ended the Furlough scheme :thumbup: :ayatollah:

He's doing weekly meetings from now on in the hope they can act quickly if Boris gives Financial help!
Bluebina

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:13 am

Bluebina wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Virtually nothing, he has no power to do anything financial now as Westminster have ended the Furlough scheme :thumbup: :ayatollah:

He's doing weekly meetings from now on in the hope they can act quickly if Boris gives Financial help!

I agree. When uk government were giving furlough it allowed this clown to do what he wanted. Different story now. I think the reason that nothing has been done now will allow him to introduce minimal measures next Friday. He’ll do it do people say, wow Drakeford is being proactive. Once again he’s doing ever so slightly different to England to justify his existence. Tool and the wag are a waste of time and money imho.
bluebirdoct1962

Return to General Chat