Dalman breaks the silence

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby fred keenor » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:10 pm

So it appears Patts was sold with the full consent of NH as he did not fit into his plans

Bluebirds heirarchy suprised by NH comments

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=217466
fred keenor

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Dalman breaks the silence

Postby goats » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:29 pm

fred keenor wrote:So it appears Patts was sold with the full consent of NH as he did not fit into his plans

Surprised he wanted to go to sheff weds, surely going down?
goats

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:35 pm

goats wrote:
fred keenor wrote:So it appears Patts was sold with the full consent of NH as he did not fit into his plans

£££££
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Bakedalasker » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:56 pm

Can't see Harris being around much longer.
Bakedalasker

Postby skidemin » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:06 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Can't see Harris being around much longer.

they will keep him unless its clear we are in danger mate...which having watched the first 3 games might not be that far off...
skidemin

Postby bluesince62 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:01 pm

skidemin wrote:

they will keep him unless its clear we are in danger mate...which having watched the first 3 games might not be that far off...

First 3 games,does that include the win,or are you talking cup as well,as most on here,were saying that away game was what they wanted to see from our team?? Perhaps he was diverting the flack,knowing paterson is a fans favourite, and he didn't want to say he wasn't in my plans? Silly thing to do if so.
I recall some saying Bellamy should have been made manager,but that doesn't always work out either,besiktas in Turkey made sergen yalcin their manager,as he was absolutely adored there as a player (10,000 turned out to greet him at stadium!) But so far? He has fans calling for his head,after two defeats in 3! While I am not convinced we are doomed quite yet,another 10 games,and maybe my mind will be swayed,one way or the other? :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Postby skidemin » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:16 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
skidemin wrote:

First 3 games,does that include the win,or are you talking cup as well,as most on here,were saying that away game was what they wanted to see from our team?? Perhaps he was diverting the flack,knowing paterson is a fans favourite, and he didn't want to say he wasn't in my plans? Silly thing to do if so.
I recall some saying Bellamy should have been made manager,but that doesn't always work out either,besiktas in Turkey made sergen yalcin their manager,as he was absolutely adored there as a player (10,000 turned out to greet him at stadium!) But so far? He has fans calling for his head,after two defeats in 3! While I am not convinced we are doomed quite yet,another 10 games,and maybe my mind will be swayed,one way or the other? :old: :bluebird:

i payed very little attention to the lge cup defeat.. as for Harris , no idea what that was about yesterday , its pretty obvious Pato wasnt big in his plans having given him 15 minutes across the last 8 games many of which you could use 5 subs... this after being a constant in that unbeaten run... very strange and not the first time... and then he goes and claims we were the better team.. ???????? beats me...
skidemin

Postby TopCat CCFC » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:17 pm

goats wrote:

A bit Odd :?
TopCat CCFC

Postby bluesince62 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:35 pm

skidemin wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
skidemin wrote:

i payed very little attention to the lge cup defeat.. as for Harris , no idea what that was about yesterday , its pretty obvious Pato wasnt big in his plans having given him 15 minutes across the last 8 games many of which you could use 5 subs... this after being a constant in that unbeaten run... very strange and not the first time... and then he goes and claims we were the better team.. ???????? beats me...

Fair enough,we should play the same system we played away at home,we seemed to improve ,then change again.I will give him a little time to build his own squad though,as he has had his hands tied to a degree,in terms of going with what he had inherited, I do think the ojo signing was in the hope he would shine,as brewer had at the jacks. But a bit too trigger happy after losing nml imho.,should have waited to see who else became available,someone with a bit of experience. We can obviously deal with prem teams,as we have with both youngsters this year.must have been the low outgoings re wage demands. :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:59 am

bluesince62 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Fair enough,we should play the same system we played away at home,we seemed to improve ,then change again.I will give him a little time to build his own squad though,as he has had his hands tied to a degree,in terms of going with what he had inherited, I do think the ojo signing was in the hope he would shine,as brewer had at the jacks. But a bit too trigger happy after losing nml imho.,should have waited to see who else became available,someone with a bit of experience. We can obviously deal with prem teams,as we have with both youngsters this year.must have been the low outgoings re wage demands. :old: :bluebird:

I think the sway system is dictated by the seat side coming at us and us hitting in the break whereas at home the onus is on us and without Tomlin we are currently unable to pick the lock imo 63.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:00 am

Great to see a manager finally speaking out.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Jasonccfc » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:49 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Dalman is saying different though
Jasonccfc

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:19 am

Jasonccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

And I know Dalman well and I’ve said it to his face on many different occasions you should of been an MP.

A manager would not Spk out like he did if there was nothing to it.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=217466
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby fred keenor » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Jasonccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

And I know Dalman well and I’ve said it to his face on many different occasions you should of been an MP.

A manager would not Spk out like he did if there was nothing to it.

https://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopi ... 2&t=217466

perhaps it was patterson or ralls to go?
fred keenor

Return to General Chat