TO MUCH DOOM AND GLOOM ON HERE

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Jasonccfc » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:44 am

I know there are not many positives but it seems some are really having a go at Harris , the club and some players.
The team Harris has is near enough the same team that Warnock had down the bottom of the championship just before he gave up and walked.
I believe Harris is trying to change the team and the way it plays which will take time.
We don't know what NML has done nor do we know if any of the players were/are affected by what happened but we do know we have lost a decent player who would have been in Harris's plans.
We are still at the early stage of the season the results have been hit and miss but surely it's to early to be slamming Harris and the team it's not as if we are mid season we still have the transfer window to bring in players plus we have had a few injuries so why don't we wait and see what happens :ayatollah:
As for the new signings give them time and give them a chance before knocking them and calling them all sorts of shit.
As for the club i think we are in safe hands to get through these tough times and fans who are demanding that we spend spend spend must have marshmallows between their ears. :lol: :lol:
Come on lets keep the faith it could be all different in a few weeks lets give the club the manager and the players time before we throw toys out of our prams :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Jasonccfc

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: TO MUCH DOOM AND GLOOM ON HERE

Postby wez1927 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:36 am

Jasonccfc wrote:I know there are not many positives but it seems some are really having a go at Harris , the club and some players.
The team Harris has is near enough the same team that Warnock had down the bottom of the championship just before he gave up and walked.
I believe Harris is trying to change the team and the way it plays which will take time.
We don't know what NML has done nor do we know if any of the players were/are affected by what happened but we do know we have lost a decent player who would have been in Harris's plans.
We are still at the early stage of the season the results have been hit and miss but surely it's to early to be slamming Harris and the team it's not as if we are mid season we still have the transfer window to bring in players plus we have had a few injuries so why don't we wait and see what happens :ayatollah:
As for the new signings give them time and give them a chance before knocking them and calling them all sorts of shit.
As for the club i think we are in safe hands to get through these tough times and fans who are demanding that we spend spend spend must have marshmallows between their ears. :lol: :lol:
Come on lets keep the faith it could be all different in a few weeks lets give the club the manager and the players time before we throw toys out of our prams :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well said
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Sneggyblubird » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:37 am

Jasonccfc wrote:I know there are not many positives but it seems some are really having a go at Harris , the club and some players.

Well said,some people live for strife and commotion.
Sneggyblubird

Postby Plymuff Bloobird » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:03 am

Excellent view on things,you don't win the league in September.
Plymuff Bloobird

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:09 am

Not my words our managers

Neil Harris on Paterson: ‘You may know more than me. I've been told today that a deal is close to being agreed. If he is leaving, then we wish Pato all the best. It’s out of my hands, If he is not leaving then I look forward to seeing him on Monday. if Callum is moving on then we certainly need to replace him.’
“I have no say on those that are leaving.”

He added: "I left Callum out of the squad today because I was informed that there might be an agreement between he clubs likely to happen.”

"I am the manger of the football club and support the club in the decisions they make.”

"It's not about me as an individual it's about me having options within the squad. Callum is one of our attacking players and we need to have strength in depth during the course of the season, I don’t make the final decision on players.”

21 players gone (including 10 under 23's), one player signed in Neil Harris 10 months
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Pulisnewport » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:22 am

It doesn’t help that our owner has his fingers in other clubs?

Surely any decent owner would concentrate on one club and make that a solid business before spreading any money into other clubs which will distract him!

Must be the Tan way? Don’t get me wrong he’s been a good owner but monies he’s wasted elsewhere would have helped us long ago :ayatollah:
Pulisnewport

Postby skidemin » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:28 am

people are going to comment on games mate... and they havent been very good and not just the results..
reaction is then not helped when our manager thinks we were the better team in the 2 defeats...
and then there is this Pato do it yourself transfer transfer where it seems the player is the only one that knows anything...
yes there will be criticism...
skidemin

Postby D.A.C. » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:32 pm

Norwich won the league 2 seasons ago quite easily and were on the verge of sacking their manager after the first 6 games. It's been 3 games FFS.
D.A.C.

Postby skidemin » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:07 pm

D.A.C. wrote:Norwich won the league 2 seasons ago quite easily and were on the verge of sacking their manager after the first 6 games. It's been 3 games FFS.

yep and no doubt posts will be more positive if we do what Norwich did... but at the moment posts will reflect whats happened ...
skidemin

Postby bluesince62 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Not my words our managers

Neil Harris on Paterson: ‘You may know more than me. I've been told today that a deal is close to being agreed. If he is leaving, then we wish Pato all the best. It’s out of my hands, If he is not leaving then I look forward to seeing him on Monday. if Callum is moving on then we certainly need to replace him.’
“I have no say on those that are leaving.”

He added: "I left Callum out of the squad today because I was informed that there might be an agreement between he clubs likely to happen.”

"I am the manger of the football club and support the club in the decisions they make.”

"It's not about me as an individual it's about me having options within the squad. Callum is one of our attacking players and we need to have strength in depth during the course of the season, I don’t make the final decision on players.”

21 players gone (including 10 under 23's), one player signed in Neil Harris 10 months

But not 21 first team players! We always seem to be in a position, where any new manager has to decide if youngsters are going to cut it,sadly most dint. The new maager has always got to get rid of high earners,who do not fit into the style he wants.
He bottled telling us,as he knew paterson was a fans favourite, and guessed some would be pissed,so deflected the blame elswhere.something a lot of managers do every year.
If ever there was a time to cut your cloth,now is it,it's happening all over the country,if we aren't having fans at games,which is looking likely for this season,then there is a shortfall in funds for all clubs.the prem are fine, but all clubs beneath it,are struggling to balance the books. :sad7: :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Return to General Chat