Beggars believe!

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Beggars believe!

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:10 pm

The estimated cost of surveillance of shamima begum for her lifetime is £10m Also her costs for appealing citizenship will be met by legal aid boris us trying to change rules on this.....ffs throw her in jail if she gets back save the cost of watching her and after her appeal prosecute her for being a terrorist, if found guilty give her life throw away key and it will save millions of tax payers money .. :evil:
pembroke allan

Beggars believe!

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Beggars believe!

Postby rumpo kid » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:04 pm

Forget that al.. don’t want scum like her setting foot in this land again.
rumpo kid

Postby Stan_B » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:52 pm

Cheapest option is a bullet!
Stan_B

Postby thomasblue » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:33 am

Take her to a British army base in Syria. Let her complete her trial/appeal from there remotely . If she wins we have no choice but to let her back in the country, if she loses throw her out of the gate and close it.

Don't mess around bringing her here when it would be impossible to get rid of her afterwards
thomasblue

Postby mm3260 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:37 am

pembroke allan wrote:The estimated cost of surveillance of shamima begum for her lifetime is £10m Also her costs for appealing citizenship will be met by legal aid boris us trying to change rules on this.....ffs throw her in jail if she gets back save the cost of watching her and after her appeal prosecute her for being a terrorist, if found guilty give her life throw away key and it will save millions of tax payers money .. :evil:

Just an observation here and in no way representative of my views on the matter. Shamina Begum was 15 when she left to join ISIS and everybody saying not to let her back. SHE KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOING. Fair point

Prince Andrew allegedly has sex 3 times with a girl of 17 who could lawfully be married and have sex and have children yet people refer to him as a paedophile for taking advantage of a 17yr old.

So what do you want it to be, 15 yrs old who knows what she's doing is wrong or 17 yrs old and sweet and innocent and taken advantage of.

I don't think it can be both
mm3260

Postby skidemin » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:49 am

mm3260 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:The estimated cost of surveillance of shamima begum for her lifetime is £10m Also her costs for appealing citizenship will be met by legal aid boris us trying to change rules on this.....ffs throw her in jail if she gets back save the cost of watching her and after her appeal prosecute her for being a terrorist, if found guilty give her life throw away key and it will save millions of tax payers money .. :evil:

Just an observation here and in no way representative of my views on the matter. Shamina Begum was 15 when she left to join ISIS and everybody saying not to let her back. SHE KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOING. Fair point

Prince Andrew allegedly has sex 3 times with a girl of 17 who could lawfully be married and have sex and have children yet people refer to him as a paedophile for taking advantage of a 17yr old.

So what do you want it to be, 15 yrs old who knows what she's doing is wrong or 17 yrs old and sweet and innocent and taken advantage of.

i think people are assuming there must be more to the Prince Andrew story ? she looks quite pleased with herself in that picture and it was taken with her camera at her request. and as you say no law was broken. as it stands it looks like the FBI have to much time on their hands...5 mill and 8 months to find Ghislaine Maxwell...who was at home ?
skidemin

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:01 am

skidemin wrote:
mm3260 wrote:

i think people are assuming there must be more to the Prince Andrew story ? she looks quite pleased with herself in that picture and it was taken with her camera at her request. and as you say no law was broken. as it stands it looks like the FBI have to much time on their hands...5 mill and 8 months to find Ghislaine Maxwell...who was at home ?

She also is on record as supporting I.S but then changed her tune when confronted with it!
and fact gvmnt said wont send anyone to see her she is manipulating the goody to shoes.... as said if they decide she can come back uk should stand by decision not to help her after all she is 20yrs old and got plenty of people clambering all over her to make money out of her let them get her.. :twisted:
pembroke allan

Return to General Chat