Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SAM HAMMAM

Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:15 am

f**k Sam.....................he is dead and buried........Old News!!.......This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius!!

Re: SAM HAMMAM

Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:26 am

Wolf wrote:f**k Sam.....................he is dead and buried........Old News!!.......This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius!!

never f**k the person who gave birth to you is the old saying, alright he never actually gave birth but he restoked the fanny!

Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:27 am

Wolf wrote:f**k Sam.....................he is dead and buried........Old News!!.......This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius!!

Shocked at you wolf, it should be f**k Ridsdale.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:47 am

I will leave you lot to f**k Sam and Ridsdale and i will f**k Rosie Webster :lol: :lol: :lol: Well you got to admit they are the finest Jugs i have ever seen :shock: :shock: :o :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:53 am

Nuclearblue wrote:I will leave you lot to f**k Sam and Ridsdale and i will f**k Rosie Webster :lol: :lol: :lol: Well you got to admit they are the finest Jugs i have ever seen :shock: :shock: :o :lol: :lol:

Now, I'm quite drunk, but that is a damn right f*cking good Tuesday morning statement. :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:57 am

PtB wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:I will leave you lot to f**k Sam and Ridsdale and i will f**k Rosie Webster :lol: :lol: :lol: Well you got to admit they are the finest Jugs i have ever seen :shock: :shock: :o :lol: :lol:

Now, I'm quite drunk, but that is a damn right f*cking good Tuesday morning statement. :ayatollah:

And when you wake up in the morning Chief you will still think the same :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:01 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
And when you wake up in the morning Chief you will still think the same :lol: :lol: :lol:

So so true :lol:

Theses gents have a nice opinion of her too.....

http://helen-flanagan.blogspot.com/2008 ... oment.html
I'd ride the f*cking sweaty pissflaps of her and then jip into her hair to humiliate her

Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:09 am

OH FECK HOW AM I GOING TO GET TO SLEEP NOW :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:17 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:19 am

On that note, I'm away to my bed.

Because I'm drunk and tired of course.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:26 am

And me . Hope the Missus dosent mind me poking her in the eye.

Coz im quite clumsy with my hands of course :lol: :lol: