Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Annis's books

Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:59 am

I have read a few of them and im suprised that the same event is seen so differently from one person to the next.
Im thinking i was there or at that incedent and i saw it differently.
No one seems to be lying but people interprate the same story differently.
In one story i think it was TLG on his Swansea experiance he said he was one of the first to get nicked and the last to be released and then his hillarious story on how he got home.
Well i know for a fact i was the first to get nicked that day back in 83 i think i was stitched up by a copper with the same name as a famius welsh footballer who now manages.
Locked in a cell with hardly any standing room due to all the city fans in there and one of them complaining he was clostraphopic so guaranteed we were the last supporters to be let out.
The bloody cops told us we won as well when we lost,` tossers`.
The cops new i lived in Bristol so they kept me back to the very last man i can remember feeling very nervously looking out the cop shop door with those tw*t coppers laughing i couldent see any jacks so i ran fasrer the chrisy Burke all the way back to the station and caught the mail train home.
Got a £300 quid fine for my jolleys that day they f*cking hammered me and i didnt earn that much in a month. Still remember that day as if it happened yesterday. :ayatollah:

Re: Annis's books

Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:06 am

Nuclearblue wrote:I have read a few of them and im suprised that the same event is seen so differently from one person to the next.
Im thinking i was there or at that incedent and i saw it differently.
No one seems to be lying but people interprate the same story differently.
In one story i think it was TLG on his Swansea experiance he said he was one of the first to get nicked and the last to be released and then his hillarious story on how he got home.
Well i know for a fact i was the first to get nicked that day back in 83 i think i was stitched up by a copper with the same name as a famius welsh footballer who now manages.
Locked in a cell with hardly any standing room due to all the city fans in there and one of them complaining he was clostraphopic so guaranteed we were the last supporters to be let out.
The bloody cops told us we won as well when we lost,` tossers`.
The cops new i lived in Bristol so they kept me back to the very last man i can remember feeling very nervously looking out the cop shop door with those tw*t coppers laughing i couldent see any jacks so i ran fasrer the chrisy Burke all the way back to the station and caught the mail train home.
Got a £300 quid fine for my jolleys that day they f*cking hammered me and i didnt earn that much in a month. Still remember that day as if it happened yesterday. :ayatollah:

TLG wont like you saying that :lol: No serious I think you will find that 99% of the stories in the Diary of the Soul Crew Books are more honest than nearly any other lads books out there and I am not just saying it because they are my books, but I was there on 90% of the occasions so I know they are Honest Stories., every detail is prob not exact as time can make people forget.
Any way you naughty boy :lol:

Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:15 am

they are true stories i can vouch for that.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:11 pm

oh i know they are honest my point was everyone sees them differently im like thinking `i saw that differently` . I know TLG version is correct as he saw it but when i left the nick every cell door was open and i felt very alone that was horrible. :lol: :ayatollah: