Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF WE BEAT SHEFF UTD..........PREPARE FOR THE PLAY OFFS

Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:17 pm

The game against the Blades is going to be the Measure!!........if we beat them,I reckon top 6 is ours!! :ayatollah:

Re: IF WE BEAT SHEFF UTD..........PREPARE FOR THE PLAY OFFS

Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:19 pm

Don't count yer chickens just yet we need to get through this next five games with some good results and everyone fit and then we can start dreaming

Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:19 pm

Wolf wrote:The game against the Blades is going to be the Measure!!........if we beat them,I reckon top 6 is ours!! :ayatollah:

Dont want to put a downer on things but i thought this last year. i wont celebrate untill it is mathematically impossible for us 2 finish outside the top 6 :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:25 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Don't count yer chickens just yet we need to get through this next five games with some good results and everyone fit and then we can start dreaming

I aint counting chickens mate...........we have 2 wins on the bounce,we have more confidence after our bad patch,players are coming back(on form),and I have far more hope this year than last... ;) .Sheff and Jacks are the Key Games! :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:00 am

Wolf wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:Don't count yer chickens just yet we need to get through this next five games with some good results and everyone fit and then we can start dreaming

I aint counting chickens mate...........we have 2 wins on the bounce,we have more confidence after our bad patch,players are coming back(on form),and I have far more hope this year than last... ;) .Sheff and Jacks are the Key Games! :ayatollah:

If we beat Sheffield, Palace abd Leicester then the Jacks game isn't really that important. However, the most important thing tomorrow is not to lose as even a draw means there are 2 points less that Sheffield can make on us.

If we win the next 4 then that I'd say we are virually there particularly if others slip up in the meantime ................... but we all know that it isn't gonna be that simple :lol: :roll: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:33 am

A draw against Sheff Utd would not be a bad result as the table stands.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:38 am

Think the next six are vital

Sheffield United - Home

Palace - Away

Leicester - Home

Jacks - Home

Forest - Away

Reading - Home (Form side)

Apart from Palace - All sides around us as long as we dont lose to them they cant then close the gap or move away from us - Three wins would put us right in the mix

Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:12 pm

tomorrows game against the blades is massive, the biggest game of the season by a mile, and i can't bloody make it i'm afternoon shift and i can't swap :cry:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:14 pm

chippy909 wrote:
Wolf wrote:The game against the Blades is going to be the Measure!!........if we beat them,I reckon top 6 is ours!! :ayatollah:

Dont want to put a downer on things but i thought this last year. i wont celebrate untill it is mathematically impossible for us 2 finish outside the top 6 :ayatollah:

Yeah, after beating Burnley last year I couldn't see past it.

Then..... :cry:

This year is all about winners though, the Blues are going up and the bankies are going up, with the Scottish Cup on our table too :ayatollah: :ayatollah: