Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

That photo of TG standing up yesterday

Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:21 pm

TG standing behind peter ridsdale looking very confident for over 20 mins yesterday,tells me he has got control of the club already .No guest would ever stand up.Body language said a lot

Re: That photo of TG standing up yesterday

Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:27 pm

My thoughts exactly at the time of him standing.

I stood up and held my Malaysian Flag aloft whilst TG stood there above Ridsdale. :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:28 pm

If TG can stand, then we can all stand. Maybe he can change a few things with the layout ?

Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:32 pm

I saw the guy walking around the funfair. Quite a few supporters went and shook his hand. He certainly gave the confidence out.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:32 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:If TG can stand, then we can all stand. Maybe he can change a few things with the layout ?

He'll need to start with ripping down those showhomes......

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:27 pm

PtB was you in the ninian yesterday ?

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:29 pm

It spoke volumes. It said I'm in charge here and Ridsdale looked a nonentity cowering in his seat below him :lol:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:30 pm

Anyone got a link to it please?

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:31 pm

Spoke to SB about it, he said TG kept his distance as much as possible from The Riddler, but the riddler would not leave him alone.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:33 pm

NTB wrote:Anyone got a link to it please?

you mean this one

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Spoke to SB about it, he said TG kept his distance as much as possible from The Riddler, but the riddler would not leave him alone.

I noticed that he did get up out of his seat a couple of times but soon crawled back into his pit :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:37 pm

or this one
where riddler is saying add another 2k and im off

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:39 pm

We watched TG stand up, Ridsdale looked a bit pissed off and funnily TG tapped his pockets, as if he was checking for his wallet :lol:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Spoke to SB about it, he said TG kept his distance as much as possible from The Riddler, but the riddler would not leave him alone.

same Friday night..... first half of game TG sat with the premier club etc , only second half he went in the box!