Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE CLUB REALLY ARE CONFIDENT

Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:58 pm

Now of TG and Co coming on board and The Riddler going,forget all other gossip etc, it is looking good. The Malaysians now have to put there money in before the Next High Court Hearing, that then will finally show they mean Business.
Borley is more than Confident of them coming on board and Fair play to Borley, he has been working hard to get them on board andMr Riddler, please stop trying to make out it is down to you.

Re: THE CLUB REALLY ARE CONFIDENT

Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:01 pm

Sooner PR is out the better, TG seems a nice guy :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:08 pm

Fraankly Annis, I dont care if Ridsdale is given credit for the new investment, the new stadium, the FA cup final, organising the D Day landings, the fall of communism, and discovering penecillin as long as he f**k's off from our club!

Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:12 pm

it says in the echo ridsdale is staying for now , although do the echo ever get things right ?

Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Now of TG and Co coming on board and The Riddler going,forget all other gossip etc, it is looking good. The Malaysians now have to put there money in before the Next High Court Hearing, that then will finally show they mean Business.
Borley is more than Confident of them coming on board and Fair play to Borley, he has been working hard to get them on board andMr Riddler, please stop trying to make out it is down to you.

If all is not completed by May 5th will the malaysians pay the bill or will we go into admin?

Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:18 pm

I'm still worried about this winding up order due to be heard in April.

Even though that is against the stadium company rather than the football club we saw with Southampton in a similar situation that the stadium company and football club were treated as sufficiently linked for the club to be brought down as well and I worry that the same view could apply to us.

I have absolutely no doubt that the Malaysians are aware of the impending winding up hearing but what is being done to avoid the winding up order later this month?

A substantial sum would appear to be needed lomg before the end of April.

Are the Malaysians going to put their hands in their pockets by then?

Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:57 pm

Anyone know what is happening with the West Wales Print winding up order as well???

Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:10 pm

djbluebird wrote:Fraankly Annis, I dont care if Ridsdale is given credit for the new investment, the new stadium, the FA cup final, organising the D Day landings, the fall of communism, and discovering penecillin as long as he f**k's off from our club!

Once the Riddling tw*t HAS gone, maybe Cardiff City supporters can instigate some kind of media
investigation into him. Just a thought, but imagine him walking away with his dosh thinking he's
pulled another fast one, then City fans keep cropping up like dandruff, he just can't get rid!!!!

I'd love that. Ridsdale gets linked with another club and their board, club site whatever is flooded
with E Mails and newspaper clippings of his dodgy dealings

Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:15 pm

Sludge wrote:it says in the echo ridsdale is staying for now , although do the echo ever get things right ?
the man T.P. at
the eggo complete and utter incompetent journalist w@@@@@er

Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:43 pm

Sludge wrote:it says in the echo ridsdale is staying for now , although do the echo ever get things right ?

Have a look who wrote the article :lol:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:57 pm

more bullshit from terry protecting his bum chum ridsdale sludge
the riddler has been told in no uncertain terms he is not wanted at the club under the new regime

Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:56 pm

steve davies wrote:

more bullshit from terry protecting his bum chum ridsdale sludge
the riddler has been told in no uncertain terms he is not wanted at the club under the new regime

REAL BULLSHIT FROM Terry.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:11 pm

I have been looking for manure for my rose bushes now I know where to find it.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:03 pm

Borley sounded the more confident than I have ever heard him, we even laughed and joked about it all :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Now of TG and Co coming on board and The Riddler going,forget all other gossip etc, it is looking good. The Malaysians now have to put there money in before the Next High Court Hearing, that then will finally show they mean Business.

Lets get more Malaysian flags in the ground to make him welcome. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Borley sounded the more confident than I have ever heard him, we even laughed and joked about it all :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Looking at TG's body language yesterday im confident that he is no fan of the Riddler and can see him leaving soon. :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:06 pm

done my welcome lol
even beat the quadrant hitler to get it up and stay up all match

Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:14 pm

Bring it on mate................lets f**k the riddler off................MIGHTY BLUES!!!!

Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:35 pm

taffyapple wrote:
djbluebird wrote:Fraankly Annis, I dont care if Ridsdale is given credit for the new investment, the new stadium, the FA cup final, organising the D Day landings, the fall of communism, and discovering penecillin as long as he f**k's off from our club!

Once the Riddling tw*t HAS gone, maybe Cardiff City supporters can instigate some kind of media
investigation into him. Just a thought, but imagine him walking away with his dosh thinking he's
pulled another fast one, then City fans keep cropping up like dandruff, he just can't get rid!!!!

I'd love that. Ridsdale gets linked with another club and their board, club site whatever is flooded
with E Mails and newspaper clippings of his dodgy dealings

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! as much as i dislike even the Jacks I WOULD NEVER EVER EVER wish this tw*t on them or any other football club - he needs to be stopped from ever associating with football again in any form !

:ayatollah:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:58 pm

PR will NOT be a problem in the possible deal with the new investors!