Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I f*cking hate Sheffield United

Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:12 am

I really hope we do them.

I really f*cking hate that team WITH A PASSION.

I hate them more than i hate Leeds.

Re: I f*cking hate Sheffield United

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:05 am

So do i. :twisted: Im the blue side of the city! ;)

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:31 am

sam salim wrote:So do i. :twisted: Im the blue side of the city! ;)
be honest sam, you wish you was the other side cos red looks so more snazzy :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:16 pm

So do I - I hate them more than I do Swansea, though as I've said before many times, I don't hate the Jacks, I pity them.

But the Pigs are total vermin.

Let's not forget last season. Naughton dived to get McCormack sent off, Henderson elbowed McNaughton, but the biggest cheat of them all is Stephen Quinn, the horrible cowardly little ginger slime ball who was pathetic enough to celebrate in front of the disabled fans in the Grandstand.

I'll never, ever forget that for as long as I live, and, although I've been to see both Sheffield's FL sides when I've lived here, I've never sang in support of the Pigs.

The best away game I've been to came at Bramall Lane earlier this season when we tore them apart by playing football, something they can't and will never do.

If you don't f*cking bounce then you're a Blade

Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:51 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:So do I - I hate them more than I do Swansea, though as I've said before many times, I don't hate the Jacks, I pity them.

But the Pigs are total vermin.

Let's not forget last season. Naughton dived to get McCormack sent off, Henderson elbowed McNaughton, but the biggest cheat of them all is Stephen Quinn, the horrible cowardly little ginger slime ball who was pathetic enough to celebrate in front of the disabled fans in the Grandstand.

I'll never, ever forget that for as long as I live, and, although I've been to see both Sheffield's FL sides when I've lived here, I've never sang in support of the Pigs.

The best away game I've been to came at Bramall Lane earlier this season when we tore them apart by playing football, something they can't and will never do.

If you don't f*cking bounce then you're a Blade

:?

good thing you don't hold a grudge :lol:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:10 pm

Cant stand them especially after last season at ninian when we had 2 sent off for the twats diving :twisted:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:02 pm

That little ginger c**t deserved a slap at Ninian last year. Shame Gerrard wasn't here then!

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:12 pm

If I were to do a word association and someone said Sheffield United, my first thought would be 'bleak'. I always think everything about them is bleak; their ground, the club, the place. It all just screams of bleakness to me.

As the old saying goes "I'd rather have AIDS than follow the Blades"

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:16 pm

Sheffield Wednesday have never done us any favours, but I will always take them over Sheffield U. That game last year was a f**king disgrace and I loved it when Burnley beat them in the PO Final.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:19 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Sheffield Wednesday have never done us any favours, but I will always take them over Sheffield U. That game last year was a f**king disgrace and I loved it when Burnley beat them in the PO Final.

So did i also m8!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: And i will never let the red side of sheffield ever forget it!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im getting wind up just thinking of them tw@ts! I hope the city beat them in style wednesday night! And i will be there to witness it! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: You be lucky if they bring more than 300 they don't travell well!!!!!!!!! Not like the bigger team!!! Wednesday always will be bigger and better than them shitheads!!!!!! :old: :evil:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:21 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
be honest sam, you wish you was the other side cos red looks so more snazzy :lol: :lol:

id rather be dead than a red!!!!!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:50 pm

sam salim wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

id rather be dead than a red!!!!!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sam , how do people decide who they support in Sheffield? is it geographical, religious or family orientated? Genuine question I am not taking the Piss. :ayatollah: :D

ps tell Mallo if I can help him in anyway to call me , he can get my mobile number thru Coxy or email me on steve.madley@reboundeu.com