Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Adam Milichip v Thomas Fish

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:28 pm

On facebook there is an application where you are a football manager and you manage your friends, you train up your players etc. its called premier football.
Chippy challenged me and this is what happened:

Newport CC United (?) 0-2 Blue Martyrs

Blue Martyrs (Thomas Fish) steals a suprise win with Nathan Blake bagging a brace! Man of the Match was Ceri Morgan (merthyr player) whilst there were four bookings in a fiery South Wales derby but Thomas' boys the happier team.

:ayatollah:

Re: Adam Milichip v Thomas Fish

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:30 pm

Thomas Fish. wrote:On facebook there is an application where you are a football manager and you manage your friends, you train up your players etc. its called premier football.

Blue Martyrs (Thomas Fish) steals a suprise win with Nathan Blake bagging a brace! Man of the Match was Ceri Morgan (merthyr player) whilst there were four bookings in a fiery South Wales derby but Thomas' boys the happier team.

SHUT UP YOU C*NT :evil:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:32 pm

chippy909 wrote:
Thomas Fish. wrote:On facebook there is an application where you are a football manager and you manage your friends, you train up your players etc. its called premier football.

SHUT UP YOU C*NT :evil:

HES BLACK
HES MEAN
HES ROBS A FRUIT MACHINE
NATHAN BLAKE!

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:34 pm

He demanded a rematch.... watch this space

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:36 pm

Yes get in there you wanker :D :ayatollah:

1-0 to Chippy wooo :ayatollah:

1 more game Fish. This is the decider :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:37 pm

Newport CC United 1-0 Blue Martyrs
Rhys Harper 74th minute

In what was a scrappy match Harper bagged the winner with quarter of an hour left. Despite grabbing the win Newport picked up three yellows and one red leaving manager Chippy with a headache selecting the team for the inevitable rematch.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:39 pm

Thomas Fish. wrote:Newport CC United 1-0 Blue Martyrs
Rhys Harper 74th minute

In what was a scrappy match Harper bagged the winner with quarter of an hour left. Despite grabbing the win Newport picked up three yellows and one red leaving manager Chippy with a headache selecting the team for the inevitable rematch.

MMM my top scorer got sent off. Bad news :(

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:41 pm

Newport CC United 0-1 Blue Martyrs
Matthew Harris 12 mins

Embarresment for Newport too lose the deciding tie on home soil. Former Merthyr Tydfil star Harris getting the only goal of the game inside the first quarter of an hour. Dislipline certainly a major downside to Newports game as another booking was picked up. In other words there a bunch of fouling cunts.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:44 pm

Adam Millichip showed great managerial skills to come back from defeat and beat Rob's team 4-2

Adam Millichip's Barmy Army

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:45 pm

he was lucky.....i had an off day :D

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:45 pm

ROB GOT A TEAM!!!!! I must destroy

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:48 pm

im getting slaughtered here :D

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:51 pm

Soulchester United (Rob) Blue Martyrs (Me)

After the aggregate victories over Newport CC United, the Blue Martyrs came into this fixture on a high and after Soulchester United's defeat to the same side they didn't have much to be confident about and it got messy for united. Rob Davies give United a suprise lead in the 3rd minute but it all went down hill from there. Blue Martyrs hit back with goals coming from the managers brother in law Jaymie Wearn and Merthyr winger Ceri Morgan who is enjoying a succesful loan spell. In the second half ace frontman Thomas Fish bagged a brace to secure a crushing 4-1 victory. Can they be stopped?

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:53 pm

Thomas Fish. wrote:Soulchester United (Rob) Blue Martyrs (Me)

After the aggregate victories over Newport CC United, the Blue Martyrs came into this fixture on a high and after Soulchester United's defeat to the same side they didn't have much to be confident about and it got messy for united. Rob Davies give United a suprise lead in the 3rd minute but it all went down hill from there. Blue Martyrs hit back with goals coming from the managers brother in law Jaymie Wearn and Merthyr winger Ceri Morgan who is enjoying a succesful loan spell. In the second half ace frontman Thomas Fish bagged a brace to secure a crushing 4-1 victory. Can they be stopped?

apparently my fans are planning a march !!

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:57 pm

rob wrote:
Thomas Fish. wrote:Soulchester United (Rob) Blue Martyrs (Me)

apparently my fans are planning a march !!

:lol: :lol: :lol: that made me laugh Rob :lol:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:58 pm

i dont think ive got the hang of this game :D

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:58 pm

Soulchester United (Rob) - Blue Martyrs (Me)

It was a similar story where United took the lead but couldn't hold on. They took the lead through Richard Crofts in the 17th minute but couldn't hold until half time as Thomas Fish leveled it. The second half will be one United will want to forget with goals coming in the 61st, 75th and 83rd minutes through Thomas Fish grabbing his second, former Merthyr centre midfielder Mikey Jones and former Cardiff front man Nathan Blake. In what was a fiery match 7 yellows and 1 red was brandished. 4 yellows to United whilst 3 yellows and 1 red to the Martyrs. Again it finished United 1-4 Martyrs

Re: Adam Millllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllichip v Thomas Fish

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:59 pm

Fish you prick :D

You spelt my surname wrong :evil:

It is double L

Sort it out :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:02 am

ive just trained my striker up to 11.................in goalkeeping :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:03 am

I'm too good, but not at spelling.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:05 am

rob wrote:ive just trained my striker up to 11.................in goalkeeping :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you Dave Jones in disguise
Are you Dave Jones in disguise :lol:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:05 am

PtB will conquer all and take the world home with him.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:10 am

PtB wrote:PtB will conquer all and take the world home with him.

Add me on facebook and I will defeat your team, simples.

Just search "Thomas Fish" theres not that many around and I will be the one with "mutual friends" most prob. Then I will challenge you too a match :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:11 am

Thomas Fish. wrote:
PtB wrote:PtB will conquer all and take the world home with him.

Add me on facebook and I will defeat your team, simples.

Just search "Thomas Fish" theres not that many around and I will be the one with "mutual friends" most prob. Then I will challenge you too a match :ayatollah:

Challenge sent.

Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough :old:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:15 am

A 6-2 spanking by the Clydebank Bluebirds :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:16 am

PtB wrote:A 6-2 spanking by the Clydebank Bluebirds :ayatollah:

haha :lol: :lol:

good fish :lol:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:18 am

Followed up by a 5-1 battering :P

who are ya??? :lol: :mrgreen:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:18 am

6-2 bloody hell :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:21 am

Clydebank v Blue Martyrs

In one of the most eargly anticipated battles since David and Goliath it was the home team that come out on top. Lee "lets go furra bevvy" Christie putting 'Bank three up with a 33 minute hatrick, Thomas "thierry henry" Fish hit back scoring two goals in 4 minutes closing the gap to just one goal but then a Dean Greatrex strike and a Paul Cummings double made sure the Martyrs winning streak came to a screaching hault, it finished Clydebank 6-2 Blue Martyrs

Clydebank v Blue Martyrs II

It didn't take a genius to figure out who was going to win this one. 'Bank got of to a magnificant start scoring 5 without reply and then Thomas Fish scored a late conselation making it 5-1 to Clydebank.
Manager Thomas Fish had this too say after the match:
"It was not my fault my players have been suffering with the shits all week, yes I had an international striker just sitting on the bench but he is friends with a fan who doubts me so I'm not playing him"

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:26 am

Clydebank 4-0 Blue Martyrs

An improvement from the Martyrs is clearly visable as they only conceded four this time. The only other positive from this match was the full time whistle.

:(