Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

1 STEWARD HAS IT IN FOR ME....

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:24 pm

Last 2 home games ive been searched while nobody else? last time the excuse was my coat looked heavy...WTF? i had tissues in my pocket i had a cold......Now today same tw*t searches me cos i got a malaysian flag draped over me......I said what you searching me for this time, he replied" you could have cans hidden under the flag" under the flag same guy last 2 home games running, he wasnt even on the turnstile i was entering :evil:

What a c**t :evil: :evil: :evil:
Last edited by NinianSHEEP on Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: 1 STWERAD HAS IT IN FOR ME....

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:26 pm

stick dog shit in your pocket and let him search that :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:32 pm

rob wrote:stick dog shit in your pocket and let him search that :lol: :lol:

Act like you're enjoying it. Smile and wink at him occasionally.

He'll soon stop. Unless he's a raving bender in which case he'll think you're after a bum and then there's only one option, and that's lamp the fecker. :lol:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:32 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:
rob wrote:stick dog shit in your pocket and let him search that :lol: :lol:

Act like you're enjoying it. Smile and wink at him occasionally.

He'll soon stop. Unless he's a raving bender in which case he'll think you're after a bum and then there's only one option, and that's lamp the fecker. :lol:

probably a better option than dog shite :D

Re: 1 STEWARD HAS IT IN FOR ME....

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:37 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:Last 2 home games ive been searched while nobody else? last time the excuse was my coat looked heavy...WTF? i had tissues in my pocket i had a cold......Now today same tw*t searches me cos i got a malaysian flag draped over me......I said what you searching me for this time, he replied" you could have cans hidden under the flag" under the flag same guy last 2 home games running, he wasnt even on the turnstile i was entering :evil:

put the head on him :lol:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:55 pm

they look at you like your a peice of shit best thing to do with them lot is to put them between the two lots of fans at the jack game, and see how many of them will come back after that

Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:04 pm

I did ask him why...he just made up a bullshit excuse :evil:

If i were 10 yrs younger i wouldda dropped the c**t then and there! I laughed at him said "find something better to do" Or words to that effect............i dunno :roll:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:06 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:Last 2 home games ive been searched while nobody else? last time the excuse was my coat looked heavy...WTF? i had tissues in my pocket i had a cold......Now today same tw*t searches me cos i got a malaysian flag draped over me......I said what you searching me for this time, he replied" you could have cans hidden under the flag" under the flag same guy last 2 home games running, he wasnt even on the turnstile i was entering :evil:

Did he find the cans ???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:07 pm

ask if u can feel him after he feels u :lol:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:12 pm

LOL i said to my wife next time im gunna ask if he fancies me :lol:

And wanna feel the front :lol: but its a fiver :lol:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:27 pm

stick a mouse trap in your pocket :roll:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:29 pm

yer stick razor blades in your pockets, when his hands come out pissing with blood take a blade out and slice his throat

Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:36 pm

Ben wrote:yer stick razor blades in your pockets, when his hands come out pissing with blood take a blade out and slice his throat

:lol: :lol: f*cking hell mate slash his throat? Bet you cant wait for the jacks :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:45 pm

Thank him, Allah be praised. then point that out Allah loves everyone, just cos your white don't you make tight. Could be running of virgins though.....................

Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:51 am

Watch him........keep an eye on him throughout the match.........follow where he goes at the end.......when he comes out of the ground..........tw*t HIM!! :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:01 am

HERES THE DEAL, ring TONY JONES at the ground one of the top guys for stewarding, employed by the City. tell him you are being victimised, he will sort the c**t out.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:41 am

undybluebird wrote:

HERES THE DEAL, ring TONY JONES at the ground one of the top guys for stewarding, employed by the City. tell him you are being victimised, he will sort the c**t out.
Toni Jones is a very good friend of mine. get me a name and i tell him to sort him out.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:33 pm

did you play for Thames?

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:11 pm

undybluebird wrote:did you play for Thames?

Who are you asking this question to?

Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:11 pm

YOU MERLIN :ayatollah: