Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Spoke to TG today

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:59 pm

Seems a nice bloke, he is a typical business man, said to me that he dont want no involment with PR. Also said that he will only put enough money in to the club to stabilise the Club, then next season we can move on BUT he said to me DONT expect a Man City and have MAJOR money spent on squad. He Knows alot about the English football set up tho as he once lived in Coventry for 15 years and also studied there.
As I say he seems a nice bloke to me with a bit of passion, lets hope this is a start of something positive for this special Club. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Spoke to TG today

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:01 pm

BlueCheg wrote:Seems a nice bloke, he is a typical business man, said to me that he dont want no involment with PR. Also said that he will only put enough money in to the club to stabilise the Club, then next season we can move on BUT he said to me DONT expect a Man City and have MAJOR money spent on squad. He Knows alot about the English football set up tho as he once lived in Coventry for 15 years and also studied there.
As I say he seems a nice bloke to me with a bit of passion, lets hope this is a start of something positive for this special Club. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sorry, but business man and telling a fan he dont want no involment with PR doesn't sound quite right to me!

Hopefully it's true though, all we really want is stability and eventually Ridsdale to go and someone else to take charge.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:02 pm

Stability is the key and that's what I and everyone else wants.

The Riches can come later :lol:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:04 pm

BlueCheg wrote:Seems a nice bloke, he is a typical business man, said to me that he dont want no involment with PR. Also said that he will only put enough money in to the club to stabilise the Club, then next season we can move on BUT he said to me DONT expect a Man City and have MAJOR money spent on squad. He Knows alot about the English football set up tho as he once lived in Coventry for 15 years and also studied there.

You're so full of shit!!! lies...lies lies....

It was Cambridge!!!!!! lol.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:05 pm

Stability is the key, the rest will surely come in time. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:11 pm

i saw him with wayne nash before the game down on the concourse by block 105.so the old man waved is malaysian flag about,he came over shook all our hands told us to keep the faith,the 3 points were important today and he trying his best for us behind the scenes.had a shock when he spoke he got better english than me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:15 pm

To be Honest he sounds like sam Hammam all over again.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:To be Honest he sounds like sam Hammam all over again.

Oh gawd, as much as I love Sam. I sincerely hope he is not like Sam atall.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:21 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:

Honestly, I have listened, studied and everything reminds me off him.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:23 pm

i know you and sam had a good rappor annis

but as a city fan would you say this is a good sign or a bad one

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

Theres a difference though - Sams consortium didnt consist of Vincent Tan :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

He's nothing like Sam IMO, he's a very smart business man!! :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:45 pm

interesting comments by Annis about TG ... do you have your doubts about him Annis ?????

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:48 pm

Just give him time to get the club stabilised and give him a chacne to put us on the right footing and then lets go from there.
Welcome aboard TG :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:06 pm

he told me he might open a restaurant up in merthyr and put the other eateries out of buisness,dont know what he ment by this bluecheg :lol:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

Well let's just hope he's got a bit more financial prudency than Hammam, eh?

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:29 pm

krab wrote:he told me he might open a restaurant up in merthyr and put the other eateries out of buisness,dont know what he ment by this bluecheg :lol:

f**k him I'll take him head on :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:05 pm

I cant see the Turks in chicken land having that anyway or the ones in merthyr kebab house.. They're a funny old lot when it comes to turf, :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:23 pm

So the the story on the back of the Mirror today about them wanting him to stay was bullshit then? I thought it sounded like a bit of Ridsdale propaganda, mentioned him delivering the stadium, training ground blah blah

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:27 pm

He's waiting for admin, nobody in their right mind would take on such debt with zero return!!!!!!

Would u buy a house for 500 grand when you could get it for 100 grand in a matter of weeks?

NO

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:32 am

thats exactly what we thought when we saw him yesterday , even told us to " keep the faith " . But aslong as he saves and stableizes CCFC then hopefully him and his money men can push us forward next season . And yes I agree he does speak very good English
:ayatollah:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:32 am

did you tell him that we need the MONIES,l'ARGENT,el DINERO, I SOLDI, my friend and P.D. Q. :cry: :cry: :cry: