AN INNER CIRCLE PEN AND......

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:33 pm

A MRS RAMSGATE THONG TODAY CAME MY WAY TODAY :D

it is one smelly stained garment!

CUTS LIKE A KNIFE TOO :shock: :twisted:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: AN INNER CIRCLE PEN AND......

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:34 pm

Mr Baz was dishing them out hun BUT did you not realise he has a new style out and was just off loading the old stock! :o

awwww sorry to make you sad :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:36 pm

Jez wrote:Mr Baz was dishing them out hun BUT did you not realise he has a new style out and was just off loading the old stock! :o

we couldnt dcide whether they were yours or mrs R's ;)

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:37 pm

inner circle pen and thong.........a good name for a pub :lol:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:39 pm

milly44 wrote:
Jez wrote:Mr Baz was dishing them out hun BUT did you not realise he has a new style out and was just off loading the old stock! :o

we couldnt dcide whether they were yours or mrs R's ;)

OMG no the size of my arse a thing would look like an elastic band round an orange! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Frenchies all the way for me lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thongs are deffo Mrs R's she says easier access without taking them off - ITS MRS' R's! :D

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:39 pm

said sparklie item your honor :D

they were of the large variety so who could they fit mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Last edited by The Premier 1 on Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:40 pm

OMG no the size of my arse a thing would look like an elastic band round an orange! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Frenchies all the way for me lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thongs are deffo Mrs R's she says easier access without taking them off - ITS MRS' R's! :D[/quote]

thought so they leave a nasty tang in the throat :oops:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:45 pm

omg i look sext with those thongs, what do you think jizz ;) :old:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:47 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:omg i look sext with those thongs, what do you think jizz ;) :old:

I love it Mr Baz when you whip on a thong then stick your Baz Pens around it so it looks like a grass skirt and then you wiggle n shake your sexy ass mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - i have dreams about that every night ;)

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:51 pm

Jez wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:omg i look sext with those thongs, what do you think jizz ;) :old:

I love it Mr Baz when you whip on a thong then stick your Baz Pens around it so it looks like a grass skirt and then you wiggle n shake your sexy ass mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - i have dreams about that every night ;)
look at millys face when i walked in with them, ihe said he would streak if he could wear thongs so i went to the car and got then :lol: :lol: he is far right in the picture not quite as rugged looking as moir, but unshaven and sexy ;) :lol:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:40 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Jez wrote:

look at millys face when i walked in with them, ihe said he would streak if he could wear thongs so i went to the car and got then :lol: :lol: he is far right in the picture not quite as rugged looking as moir, but unshaven and sexy ;) :lol:

i was genuinly terrified as you could see :lol:
got home last night, mrs asked why i had a thong in my pocket, try explaining who mrs R is :lol:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:49 am

you just had a 47 year old mans underwear in your pocket, and he lives in Dublin, i am surprised sahe didnt walk out :o :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:02 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:you just had a 47 year old mans underwear in your pocket, and he lives in Dublin, i am surprised sahe didnt walk out :o :lol: :lol:

i got some funny looks waving them around in the canton stand to :lol:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:04 am

milly44 wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:you just had a 47 year old mans underwear in your pocket, and he lives in Dublin, i am surprised sahe didnt walk out :o :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: AND STOP SENDING TEXTS ABOUT MY ARSE :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:08 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:
milly44 wrote:

:oops:
sorry
:oops:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:12 am

the texts were ok, but the shouts from thee back of the canton ''nice arse'' was a little unnerving :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:15 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:the texts were ok, but the shouts from thee back of the canton ''nice arse'' was a little unnerving :lol: :lol:

SOORRY MATE, i did try and tell the immature bastards at the back to stop perving on you ! :cry:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:59 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:the texts were ok, but the shouts from thee back of the canton ''nice arse'' was a little unnerving :lol: :lol:

YOU LOVE IT ;)

Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:42 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
milly44 wrote:

:lol: :lol: Lovely pert bottom :lol:

Did u get my text 2 :lol:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:07 pm

yes :lol: :lol: :lol: 2 at the same time :D

Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:08 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:yes :lol: :lol: :lol: 2 at the same time :D

:lol: :lol: We will have eyes on you every game for the rest of the season :geek:

:lol: