Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I AM AT CCS FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS FOR £399 in E22

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:58 pm

Took the plunge and bought mine today - £399 + £3.50 for a new plastic swipe card!

It is a no brainer - After the 30 year roller coaster I've been on, I am delighted we are a settled(?) championship club and happy to pay c£18 a game after spending so many years slumming it in the 3rd and 4th divisions (you older boys will know what I mean!!)

So, with maybe, just maybe a corner about to be turned, I for one don't want to miss out - the ticket is the cheap part, it costs £45 in fuel for every home game as well, never mind the 4.5 hour round trip.

But d'you know what? It's my team - Since my first game at the age of nine in '79 I've been hooked, despite the team's best efforts on many occasions to convince me not to bother :evil:

Get your ST too and stick it on a Credit Card to make sure you are safe - Let's just hope that in a few months time that the act of buying a season ticket on a credit card to 'be safe' is a laughable scenario...

I hope and pray that this is our time - it's long overdue for all supporters new and old, C'mon you Malaysians, make the dream reality

Peter

Re: I AM AT CCS FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS FOR £399 in E22

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:00 pm

CCFC WORCESTER wrote:Took the plunge and bought mine today - £399 + £3.50 for a new plastic swipe card!

It is a no brainer - After the 30 year roller coaster I've been on, I am delighted we are a settled(?) championship club and happy to pay c£18 a game after spending so many years slumming it in the 3rd and 4th divisions (you older boys will know what I mean!!)

So, with maybe, just maybe a corner about to be turned, I for one don't want to miss out - the ticket is the cheap part, it costs £45 in fuel for every home game as well, never mind the 4.5 hour round trip.

But d'you know what? It's my team - Since my first game at the age of nine in '79 I've been hooked, despite the team's best efforts on many occasions to convince me not to bother :evil:

Get your ST too and stick it on a Credit Card to make sure you are safe - Let's just hope that in a few months time that the act of buying a season ticket on a credit card to 'be safe' is a laughable scenario...

I hope and pray that this is our time - it's long overdue for all supporters new and old, C'mon you Malaysians, make the dream reality

Peter

Nice try Mr.Ridsdale :lol:

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:00 pm

CCFC WORCESTER wrote:Took the plunge and bought mine today - £399 + £3.50 for a new plastic swipe card!

Peter

Fair Play to you Peter, I will do soon, I have done for the last 37 Consecutive Years, but dont believe in having to buy it before Xmas, principle lol.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:03 pm

Peter

Well done .

I'm in E22 too.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:04 pm

Me E23 and we sing our hearts out :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:47 pm

Renewed mine today also. Put it on my credit card and they charged me nearly £7 in fees!!

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:50 pm

Will be getting mine and Mrs Nobby's soon to, im changing stands next season coming out of the family stand and am stuck between going in the Canton Stand or the ninian stand, still undecided.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:22 am

Brought mine today. With all the crap going on and alot of thinking I decided to take the plunge. I knew I would do in the end before the New Year but I have a bitter taste about it and thats thanks to Ridsdale bullshitting us. A "thank you " present to us fans, what a load of bollocks, we know why.

Personally I am not bothered about the 5 year price freeze. However if I am still around then and so is Ridsdale he better honour it.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:51 am

TBH I'm not that arsed about the 5 year price freeze either and if its recinded in the future I not that bothered. I didn't like renewing before Christmas initally without the 0% interest free option but I did because frankly the club were up shit creek and needed the money.

I don't blame anyone who didn't renew, but if you can you should.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:58 am

Sadly I can't afford the season ticket.... I have a feeling I'm going to miss out on the promise land!