Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT TIMES IN CARDIFF HISTORY

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:16 pm

Now that Sam/Langston have done their side of the deal, Reduced Our Debt By Half, Peter Ridsdale will still have to work 24/7 in December, as From January 2010, The Langston will want their Monthly Payments, Inland Revenue Will Demand their Money, plus interest and current money owing, Michael Issac's £2 Million is Due, CMB's £1.2 million has been due since July 09 plus many many more Debts need paying,from Coach company's, electric, players bonuses etc etc.

I am not trying to put a dampener on things just being realistic.

We need the Malaysians money now, I know for a Fact they want in, but seen as they didnt know about a few debts like the inland Revenue etc, As business men they will prob offer PR less for the shares and DEF Want all the Current board eventually gone, but this needs to be done before January 6th 2010.

Re: THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT TIMES IN CARDIFF HISTORY

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:24 pm

is there any chance the malaysians would let the club go into administration and buy us for next to nothing.obviously we would lose the 10 points but the debt would be cleared?

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:28 pm

herefordblue wrote:is there any chance the malaysians would let the club go into administration and buy us for next to nothing.obviously we would lose the 10 points but the debt would be cleared?

Unlikely as PMG and Ridsdale won't get anything for their shares then

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:30 pm

Why the 6th specifically?

Surely we have not been that naive to have agreed a Langston deal whilst keeping everything crossed that the Malaysians would agree to buy in without something agreed in writing AND BINDING - I would have expected that standard business sense would have meant no Langston agreement (and Jan instalment) unless the investment was nailed on (and with a 'heads of terms' at least to prove it.....)

If PR is now playing Russian Roulette, I fear he may well have lost himself and all shareholders a significant figure on the share price. As, if they are truely potless and DEPENDING on the Tan £££, then if I were him (Tan that is) I would now be playing bluff on a low ball price per share, as the alternative if PR etc turned it down is meltdown, based on the repayments required in January alone.....

Never a dull moment eh Annis?

Peter
Last edited by CCFC WORCESTER on Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

herefordblue wrote:is there any chance the malaysians would let the club go into administration and buy us for next to nothing.obviously we would lose the 10 points but the debt would be cleared?

With the resources and finances available to Vincent Tan & co. would they really need to let the club go into administration?? :?

If I was them I would if I was Honest. So far they have put £200,000 in to our coffers. But if they did that it would mean they would look bad to our fans, foreign owners love fans to adore them, etc Sam Hammam.
This month will define our Future, we have achieved the first part Sam.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:34 pm

CCFC WORCESTER wrote:Why the 6th specifically?

Surely we have not been that naive to have agreed a Langston deal whilst keeping everything crossed that the Malaysians would agree to buy in without something agreed in writing AND BINDING - I would have expected that standard business sense would have meant no Langstone agreement (and Jan instalment) unless the investment was nailed on (and with a heads of terms at least to prove it.,....

If PR is now playing Russian Roulette, I fear he may well have lost himself and all shareholders a significant figure on the share price. As, if they are potless and DEPENDING on the Tan £££, then if I were him I would be playing bluff on a low ball price per share, as the alternative if turned down is meltdown based on the repayments required in January alone.....

Worcester Blue, I just know its that week from the 4th Jan 2010(I should of said 4th not 6th Sorry). that all our headaches begin if we havent the money to pay.
Your right never a Dull moment at Cardiff City, been the same for the last 40 years lol.

Peter

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:39 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

Unlikely as PMG and Ridsdale won't get anything for their shares then

Tim, Thats why PR is working 24/7 lol.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:44 pm

Annis fair play to the man he is working his bollocks off, its not easy what he has done

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
CCFC WORCESTER wrote:Why the 6th specifically?

Surely we have not been that naive to have agreed a Langston deal whilst keeping everything crossed that the Malaysians would agree to buy in without something agreed in writing AND BINDING - I would have expected that standard business sense would have meant no Langstone agreement (and Jan instalment) unless the investment was nailed on (and with a heads of terms at least to prove it.,....

If PR is now playing Russian Roulette, I fear he may well have lost himself and all shareholders a significant figure on the share price. As, if they are potless and DEPENDING on the Tan £££, then if I were him I would be playing bluff on a low ball price per share, as the alternative if turned down is meltdown based on the repayments required in January alone.....

Worcester Blue, I just know its that week from the 4th Jan 2010(I should of said 4th not 6th Sorry). that all our headaches begin if we havent the money to pay.
Your right never a Dull moment at Cardiff City, been the same for the last 40 years lol.

Peter

Well, with 70 years between us then, the current situation must be the most exciting......and frightening that we've collectively faced (apart from less thatn 2k gates in the dungeon days :? )

Let's hope this is the new beginning..... WE DESERVE IT, GOD KNOWS WE DO :cry: !!

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:46 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:Annis fair play to the man he is working his bollocks off, its not easy what he has done

I agree Baz, I said that to him yesterday.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:48 pm

I would like to see a new board

I certainly think its time for change behind the scenes...it seems stale and there seems to be far too many people getting paid good money and not coming up with the results

lets be honest.....the shop, general administration of the club, marketing is very poor

we have the new stadium now...ok so we might not all like it..but we need to be getting the place as full as possible

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:48 pm

If this takeover happens and the Malayasians invest big time it will be the best thing that has happened to Cardiff City in my time as a fan and no doubt everyones time. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:52 pm

Sludge wrote:I would like to see a new board

I certainly think its time for change behind the scenes...it seems stale and there seems to be far too many people getting paid good money and not coming up with the results

lets be honest.....the shop, general administration of the club, marketing is very poor

we have the new stadium now...ok so we might not all like it..but we need to be getting the place as full as possible

I totally agree WE NEED A TOTAL CLEAR OUT AT THE TOP, A FRESH START.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:53 pm

whoever runs our club will always have stick, its not a job i would ever want to do, PR and sam made and lost so many mates, its a thankless shitty job

Well done PR and Sam for fetching us this far :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:55 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:whoever runs our club will always have stick, its not a job i would ever want to do, PR and sam made and lost so many mates, its a thankless shitty job

Well done PR and Sam for fetching us this far :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I dreamt of it once Baz, so pleased I got turned down in 1998 in joining the board, you have to have money to waste nowadays and I certainly havent got that, Non league for me lol.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:57 pm

football clubs are a bottomless pit of money, i will stick to decorating and buying and selling acadamy players ummmmm i mean houses :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:00 pm

1) I'm pretty sure Michael Isaac's debt is already being paid by monthly installments, as is money owed to Steve Borley.

2) The chances of a takeover by early-January are nil. The 10% deal will probably be completed by Christmas, but a full takeover will take longer than a few weeks to complete.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:02 pm

The Lone Gunman wrote:1) I'm pretty sure Michael Isaac's debt is already being paid by monthly installments, as is money owed to Steve Borley.

2) The chances of a takeover by early-January are nil. The 10% deal will probably be completed by Christmas, but a full takeover will take longer than a few weeks to complete.

I agree on the 2nd part.
Welcome back TLG, Tried ringing you, you never answer to me no more lol.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
The Lone Gunman wrote:1) I'm pretty sure Michael Isaac's debt is already being paid by monthly installments, as is money owed to Steve Borley.

I agree on the 2nd part.
Welcome back TLG, Tried ringing you you never answer to me no more lol.

get a room together you 2 :D :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:05 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I agree on the 2nd part.
Welcome back TLG, Tried ringing you you never answer to me no more lol.

get a room together you 2 :D :ayatollah:

:lol:

Just a lovers tiff, :lol:

Never had one with Cheggers lol.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:06 pm

TLG, i remember a good few weeks back on MM board i started a thread about the TAKEOVER and you and many others slated me saying WHAT takeover. Well it seems i was right in saying what i did and its just a matter of time before it happens. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:08 pm

nobby wrote:

TLG, i remember a good few weeks back on MM board i started a thread about the TAKEOVER and you and many others slated me saying WHAT takeover. Well it seems i was right in saying what i did and its just a matter of time before it happens. :ayatollah:

Correct you did Nobby, why the change of words TLG, Ive said it as well but got slated,but not by you by some idiots on the other Mb.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:09 pm

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE :D :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:12 pm

100% Borley and Issacs havent been paid back.
Issacs has been paid some token jestures, thats what he calls them, some of the interest that has occurred.

TLG where is your Avitar?

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:54 pm

tlg you come on here with a quick few words, you never answered the last thread on page 2 fao tlg..
cant you tell us what you know?