Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

where is everyone?

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:06 pm

is it me or is it very quiet on here tonight.

ive been so bored i even read planet swans :shock:

Re: where is everyone?

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:08 pm

It's dead on here tonight. All I've been doing is playing on the Premier Football App on facebook.

You make a team out of your friends and then play other facebook users. You have to earn money to train up your team to improve their abilities.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:14 pm

Im playing Fifa sooo bored

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:21 pm

very quiet. oh well ill go drop my daughters boyfriend home that will pass 20 mins.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:24 pm

They must all be at st davids hotel having a beer :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:25 pm

where is everyone, just had a missed call off our leader AA but his phone is off (hint hint) :lol: :lol:

early one for me got a sie meeting at 8 in morning :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:25 pm

birchblue wrote:They must all be at st davids hotel having a beer :lol: :lol:
seen the prices :o :o only for the rich or those who want to buy a football club :lol:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:35 pm

Im here Baz mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:36 pm

I think i will have an early one. Up early in the morning have a couple of hours down my garage on the mk1 then go and watch the city :D perfect day :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:38 pm

ive been bored all day also went on planets swans but got fed up so roll on tomorrow

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:41 pm

just put my daughter to bed after a busy day sitting down now catching up and watching MOTD

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:20 pm

watching jonathan creek........yes i am that bored :shock:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:27 pm

I think everyone has gone to the St Davids Hotel for a Bud with TG, Borley & Daya.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:31 pm

Magners wrote:I think everyone has gone to the St Davids Hotel for a Bud with TG, Borley & Daya.

can you imagine t.g and borley sitting having a drink, when t.g looks over and sees the faces of 50 city supporters pressed up against the window ! :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:33 pm

that bored i took the dog for a walk

n i avnt even got a dog

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:33 pm

rob wrote:
Magners wrote:I think everyone has gone to the St Davids Hotel for a Bud with TG, Borley & Daya.

can you imagine t.g and borley sitting having a drink, when t.g looks over and sees the faces of 50 city supporters pressed up against the window ! :lol: :lol:

More like 50 city fans with bottles of Bud and Malaysian flags wearing Riddler out T Shirts.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:35 pm

Magners wrote:
rob wrote:

More like 50 city fans with bottles of Bud and Malaysian flags wearing Riddler out T Shirts.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:36 pm

Just got in, been out with family :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Just got in, been out with family :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

bit late for the girls aint it annis ?

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Just got in, been out with family :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

hope you had a good day :)

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:48 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:

bit late for the girls aint it annis ?

Been to friends house, who have children, all children asleep by 10pm, carried them to bed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: