Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I know a lot can happen

Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:31 pm

But Unless we go in to admin, we pritty much got that 6th spot. We are 2 points ahead of SheffUtd with 2 games in hand. I think we are going to look back and all say that the Coventry match was massive for us. With Mcphail back we are sorted now, sorry for being to positive, I still hate the Riddler tho and wants him OUT !!! :ayatollah: :lol:

Re: I know a lot can happen

Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:32 pm

i feel exactly the same.. lets hope this is our year

Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:34 pm

JonnieBlue wrote:i feel exactly the same.. lets hope this is our year

Apart from Newcastle and WBA no one have scored more goals than us :ayatollah:

BlueCheg wrote:But Unless we go in to admin, we pritty much got that 6th spot. We are 2 points ahead of SheffUtd with 2 games in hand. I think we are going to look back and all say that the Coventry match was massive for us. With Mcphail back we are sorted now, sorry for being to positive, I still hate the Riddler tho and wants him OUT !!! :ayatollah: :lol:

Your not wrong chegs, the blues are going up :ayatollah:

Dont know about going up Fishy mate, but def for the Play offs now I reckon, :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:36 pm

BlueCheg wrote:Dont know about going up Fishy mate, but def for the Play offs now I reckon, :ayatollah:

Def play offs but there is no one in the play offs who we cant beat on our day

Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:37 pm

I said this last year and look what happened :lol:

Hopefully the players have learnt from last year and this time we get to wembley and beat the Jacks in the final :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:38 pm

BlueCheg wrote:But Unless we go in to admin, we pritty much got that 6th spot. We are 2 points ahead of SheffUtd with 2 games in hand. I think we are going to look back and all say that the Coventry match was massive for us. With Mcphail back we are sorted now, sorry for being to positive, I still hate the Riddler tho and wants him OUT !!! :ayatollah: :lol:

hey mate dont apologize for being positive :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

that 6th spot is ours.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:38 pm

chippy909 wrote:I said this last year and look what happened :lol:

Hopefully the players have learnt from last year and this time we get to wembley and beat the Jacks in the final :ayatollah:

The Jacks in the Final and beating them would be Amazing. Also the way home could be just as much Fun :D

Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:47 pm

BlueCheg wrote:The Jacks in the Final and beating them would be Amazing. Also the way home could be just as much Fun :D

Now that would be an interesting journey home. handbags on the trains lol.

Be like destruction derby on the M4 the whole way ha ha ha

Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:01 pm

imagine if we beat the jacks at wembley by a dodgy twice taken penalty :lol:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:03 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: POSITIVE ALERT!!?? POSITIVE ALERT!!?? :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:04 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: POSITIVE ALERT!!?? POSITIVE ALERT!!?? :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:07 pm

the blue path wrote:imagine if we beat the jacks at wembley by a dodgy twice taken penalty :lol:

Beating the Jacks in the playoff final would be the - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHzMLGH1Rfs !!! :lol:

Seriously, i can not think of a better game, day out or piss up EVER! This would just oppitimise anything in my life.... it would be so amazing to crush them twats and see all those faces on the way back down the M4! just class!

Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:07 pm

I luvs all these positive vibes!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:08 pm

I want to be positive...but we were in even better position last year. The only chickens im counting are the ones from KFC :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:12 pm

Dudders wrote:I want to be positive...but we were in even better position last year. The only chickens im counting are the ones from KFC :ayatollah:

Take your KFC and shove it up your arse Dudders! this is for positive posters only! we're already booking our manchester hotels ready for next season!!! :lol:

:ayatollah:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:15 pm

We're the famous Cardiff City and we're goin to Wemberley --------------Wemberley Wemberley!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:14 pm

We were pretty well off last year with 4 games left. Look what happened!!

Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:34 pm

with everything going on i havent taken much notice of are league position but looking at it now we are in with a great chance i can see us playing forest in the semis and then the jacks in the final as i think the positions will stay as they are :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:36 pm

birchblue wrote:with everything going on i havent taken much notice of are league position but looking at it now we are in with a great chance i can see us playing forest in the semis and then the jacks in the final as i think the positions will stay as they are :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You right the off feild issues has taken the spot light away from what is going on with the team :lol: