Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ANYONE WHO DARE SAY THAT PETER RIDSDALE

Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:04 pm

Has anything to do with hopefully getting the investment/or Take over from The Malaysians, I can tell you now that Steve Borley is currently with TG at this Very moment and TG is still only on board THANKS TO STEVE BORLEY, They have both just said to me please have patience. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

They are now drinking in the bar at ST Davids Hotel down the Bay :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: ANYONE WHO DARE SAY THAT PETER RIDSDALE

Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Has anything to do with hopefully getting the investment/or Take over from The Malaysians, I can tell you now that Steve Borley is currently with TG at this Very moment and TG is still only on board THANKS TO STEVE BORLEY, They have both just said to me please have patience. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You just spoke to TG, did he sound positive.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Has anything to do with hopefully getting the investment/or Take over from The Malaysians, I can tell you now that Steve Borley is currently with TG at this Very moment and TG is still only on board THANKS TO STEVE BORLEY, They have both just said to me please have patience. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

They are now drinking in the bar at ST Davids Hotel down the Bay :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sounds like he's having an all-weekend bender ! Dayo just ordered a taxi to get down there pronto :lol:

Has it been confirmed that Tan is on board with TG, mentione din the Echo, but I dont beleive it ?

Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:29 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

Sounds like he's having an all-weekend bender ! Dayo just ordered a taxi to get down there pronto :lol:

Has it been confirmed that Tan is on board with TG, mentione din the Echo, but I dont beleive it ?

LOL :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, how does Daya get to attend all these things? Steele...TG ??

Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:53 pm

Annis, TG told me to be patient too, I believe they are doing what is right and if that means things dont move along as quickly as we would like then we have to be just that. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:40 pm

Do you mean that TG is only on the board as Borley convinced him to stay or that he wanted to come but others did not want him on - if this makes sense??

Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:50 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/19032010/ ... talks.html

Well it does say a Malaysian consortium! and i dont think Tien Ghee has £6m of his own to throw around.... So i think its a safe bet to say Yes - Vincent Tan is involved in some form or another. (please let this be! :lol: :ayatollah: )

Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:50 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

LOL :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, how does Daya get to attend all these things? Steele...TG ??

Salt, a bucket full at that.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:26 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

TG .... business card states him as a Director for sure. He also likes his Buds!

Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:28 pm

Merlin wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/19032010/ ... talks.html

Well it does say a Malaysian consortium! and i dont think Tien Ghee has £6m of his own to throw around.... So i think its a safe bet to say Yes - Vincent Tan is involved in some form or another. (please let this be! :lol: :ayatollah: )

Tans in..... lots of times his name came up..... Borleys bagged them for sure by the looks but the bottom line is they do seem to have alot of time for the football club!