Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Steve Borley time for an update

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:35 am

Yes hopefully steve might be kind enough say Monday or sunday evening, I do think he owes everyone a bit of news, hopefully good news .
He has been working hard and if it wasnt for him, we had no investors at all.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:37 am

you would think so
uses the messageboards to try and calm the fans before demonstrations but as to coming on when he knows the fans are waiting for news on the future and safety of their beloved club he is non existant.

i am thinking that this is all a smoke screen to keep the supporters calm until we have played our last home game in april-then admin..with the story that they tried their hardest to come to an agreement for the best of the club but it dint work out.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:37 am

There's a statement on the official site

It's probably better if Borley kept quiet until things were confirmed in my opinion. The last thing we want is more false hope!

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:59 am

CF11 wrote:There's a statement on the official site

It's probably better if Borley kept quiet until things were confirmed in my opinion. The last thing we want is more false hope!

Fair point

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:28 am

I've just read this exact same thread over on ccmb,

Why do you keep copying and pasting other threads Eddie? Unless that was you on ccmb, but I'm sure it was someone else's you copied last time :lol:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:36 am

CF11 wrote:There's a statement on the official site

Correct cf11......let them get on with the negotiatians first and foremost.