Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NO SHOW FEENEY!

Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:52 pm

No game for feeney again today for the wednesday! He was named as a sub but Laws used two subs early in the first half as we were 2-0 down at the time! He brought varney on for the third sub so a no show again for feeney! We havent scored a goal in 6 games now! Whats the point of having some one on loan when he keeps playing the same shit that put us were we are? Feeney must be distraught and probably can't believe what he has to do to get a game? We will be playing to stay up and you will be wanting the points to go up by the time we play you in april! I pray it does'nt come to that!!!!!!!! :oops:

Re: NO SHOW FEENEY!

Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:05 pm

If Laws is still there next week I reckon he will start Feeney against the Jacks. Its got Hollywood written all over it.

I hope you are not facing relegation when you come to us. Alot of us are still smarting over last season last game. If this turns out to be the case expect no sympathy from us Cardiff fans. Could be an interesting time, such is football.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:12 pm

i think laws will get his marching orders soon relegation spot now looks bad for wednesday, like to se feeney start and score the winner against the scum!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:14 pm

I reckon he will be sacked either later tonight or tomorrow.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:15 pm

nobby wrote:I reckon he will be sacked either later tonight or tomorrow.

lets get a book running :D

Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:15 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:

lets get a book running :D

:lol:

Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:20 pm

He will not get the sack yet!Im working at one of the directors houses and he reckons he doing ok on a very tight budget with no money to spend! WE ARE DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:22 pm

sam salim wrote:He will not get the sack yet!Im working at one of the directors houses and he reckons he doing ok on a very tight budget with no money to spend! WE ARE DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

You are doomed if thats the case.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:25 pm

sam salim wrote:He will not get the sack yet!Im working at one of the directors houses and he reckons he doing ok on a very tight budget with no money to spend! WE ARE DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

how the f**k can he say he is doing a good job, is he looking at the table upside down?? :D

what is your trade sam??

Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:27 pm

WE HAVE A VERY FICKLE BOARD! IF THEY GET RID WE WOULD HAVE TO PAY COMPO TO HIM! WE HAVE NO MONEY AND WHO ELSE CAN WE GET TO REPLACE HIM?????? :cry: IM A BUILDER M8!!!!
Last edited by sam salim on Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:27 pm

No goal in 6 games, bloody hell. Must be a nightmare.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:36 pm

sam salim wrote:WE HAVE A VERY FICKLE BOARD! IF THEY GET RID WE WOULD HAVE TO PAY COMPO TO HIM! WE HAVE NO MONEY AND WHO ELSE CAN WE GET TO REPLACE HIM?????? :cry: IM A BUILDER M8!!!!

Now where have a heard all this before?

Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:54 pm

:lol: :lol: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder :D :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:10 pm

sam salim wrote:No game for feeney again today for the wednesday! He was named as a sub but Laws used two subs early in the first half as we were 2-0 down at the time! He brought varney on for the third sub so a no show again for feeney! We havent scored a goal in 6 games now! Whats the point of having some one on loan when he keeps playing the same shit that put us were we are? Feeney must be distraught and probably can't believe what he has to do to get a game? We will be playing to stay up and you will be wanting the points to go up by the time we play you in april! I pray it does'nt come to that!!!!!!!! :oops:

Honestly,Feeney is an awful excuse for a football player and should be put out to graze.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:51 pm

sam salim wrote:No game for feeney again today for the wednesday! He was named as a sub but Laws used two subs early in the first half as we were 2-0 down at the time! He brought varney on for the third sub so a no show again for feeney! We havent scored a goal in 6 games now! Whats the point of having some one on loan when he keeps playing the same shit that put us were we are? Feeney must be distraught and probably can't believe what he has to do to get a game? We will be playing to stay up and you will be wanting the points to go up by the time we play you in april! I pray it does'nt come to that!!!!!!!! :oops:

Sam I am having seeing him tom, he will be gutted, I cant believe it, even I will be demanding Law to be Sacked.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:03 pm

the boy should be given a chance.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:32 pm

:cry: He can't be any worse than what we have got up front now! We have'nt scored in 6games.whats the point of having him on loan if hes not going to get a game! We need goals now! What size boots does the pope wear???

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:35 pm

sam salim wrote::cry: He can't be any worse than what we have got up front now! We have'nt scored in 6games.whats the point of having him on loan if hes not going to get a game! We need goals now! What size boots does the pope wear???

Sam,Your paying a lot of money for him as well.
Warren is fuming he hasnt even been given a start.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:40 pm

I always said - given a run of games in a side, Warren will start to score. He didnt get the chance he deserved at cardiff, and i bet he's starting to already regret moving up north if he's still not playing. I believe he could do a job for Wednesday - given the opportunity!

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:42 pm

Merlin wrote:I always said - given a run of games in a side, Warren will start to score. He didnt get the chance he deserved at cardiff, and i bet he's starting to already regret moving up north if he's still not playing. I believe he could do a job for Wednesday - given the opportunity!

Baffles me when teams sign a player on loan and dont even play them.Must be so frustrating for feeney, the guy deserves a chance.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:43 pm

Merlin wrote:I always said - given a run of games in a side, Warren will start to score. He didnt get the chance he deserved at cardiff, and i bet he's starting to already regret moving up north if he's still not playing. I believe he could do a job for Wednesday - given the opportunity!

His Wife and children live a few miles from me still, he comes back Sat evening till Wed am.

Scored 6 goals in 13 starts at Swansea, scored loads for Dundee and home and away v Celtic.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:44 pm

I think hes going to be under pressure from the fans to play him against the jacks next weekend.I fearing the worst now we are in freefall!

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:48 pm

sam salim wrote:I think hes going to be under pressure from the fans to play him against the jacks next weekend.I fearing the worst now we are in freefall!

I am having lunch with him before then, I can guarantee you he will be up for that game Sa, he begged DJ to play him down there. Warren is a 110% man every time ask the northern Ireland fans.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:49 pm

sam salim wrote:I think hes going to be under pressure from the fans to play him against the jacks next weekend.I fearing the worst now we are in freefall!

No one in your squad will want to face Swansea as much as Feeney will. Trust me!!! :twisted:

Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:08 pm

:roll:

Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:18 am

now law has gone feeney will prob get a start, how could he not start him, when they had not scored a goal in 6 games lol