Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OF COURSE WE ARE NOT GOING TO GET EVERYTHING RIGHT

Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:08 am

This Forum tries its best to keep fans UPDATED AND ESPECIALLY BEHIND THE SCENES.
I think we get about 90% of it Correct, but there are so many twists and turns at our club its beyond.
The Riddler is ought for himself and will do anything to get as much money for himself and as much publicity to say he saved our club, yet nearly ruined it in my opinion and still could if he tries to stay on to long.
If some of the info that comes out is not always spot on, we dont mean to deceive you like the riddler does, its just things never run as they should in this world.

At the end of the day WE ALL WANT WHATS BEST FOR OUR GREAT CLUB, NOW LETS ALL PULL TOGETHER and DRIVE HIM OUT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/pete ... etoresign/ :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: OF COURSE WE ARE NOT GOING TO GET EVERYTHING RIGHT

Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:30 am

Forever Blue wrote:This Forum tries its best to keep fans UPDATED AND ESPECIALLY BEHIND THE SCENES.
I think we get about 90% of it Correct, but there are so many twists and turns at our club its beyond.
The Riddler is ought for himself and will do anything to get as much money for himself and as much publicity to say he saved our club, yet nearly ruined it in my opinion and still could if he tries to stay on to long.
If some of the info that comes out is not always spot on, we dont mean to deceive you like the riddler does, its just things never run as they should in this world.

At the end of the day WE ALL WANT WHATS BEST FOR OUR GREAT CLUB, NOW LETS ALL PULL TOGETHER and DRIVE HIM OUT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

That's all well and good but does it have to be such a friggin awful ride for us keyboard warriors? :D

I'm thinking of taking a short break just to recharge my nerves for the end of April.

Re: OF COURSE WE ARE NOT GOING TO GET EVERYTHING RIGHT

Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:31 am

Wayne S wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:This Forum tries its best to keep fans UPDATED AND ESPECIALLY BEHIND THE SCENES.

That's all well and good but does it have to be such a friggin awful ride for us keyboard warriors? :D

I'm thinking of taking a short break just to recharge my nerves for the end of April.

:lol: