Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SAM HAMMAM and PETER RIDSDALE

Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:20 pm

Only My OPINION THE FOLLOWING.

Sam was Worshipped by most Fans and at one stage 99% of City Fans would of gone to the end of the earth for him.

Peter even after 2 Wembley appearances/New Stadium and public meetings, never really won the fans over like Sam.

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN.

Re: SAM HAMMAM and PETER RIDSDALE

Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:23 pm

yes the riddler is a robbing tw*t. and sam was a likable rouge :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Only My OPINION THE FOLLOWING.

Sam was Worshipped by most Fans and at one stage 99% of City Fans would of gone to the end of the earth for him.

Peter even after 2 Wembley appearances/New Stadium and public meetings, never really won the fans over like Sam.

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN.

this annis is a perfect example about a difference of views but still able to get on
you know i could never get on with sam but it did not stop me expressing my opinions or turning up to watch my club (not sams) every week.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:24 pm

PR has got the slimeball factor, sam had the wow factor, but neither could run a piss up in a brewery

Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:25 pm

Sam had a dream to try and turn us in to a massive club. The riddlers dream was to rob us.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:25 pm

steve davies wrote:

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN.

this annis is a perfect example about a difference of views but still able to get on
you know i could never get on with sam but it did not stop me expressing my opinions or turning up to watch my club (not sams) every week.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:26 pm

Any spelling mistakes pleast take in up with annis hic hic :lol:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:28 pm

earnieblue wrote:Any spelling mistakes pleast take in up with annis hic hic :lol:

:lol:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:30 pm

there's no Difference Between them , they both fooled us all ! and thier both grey fat and ugly :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:33 pm

SAM got carried away in his own little bubble, in his own little dream, we as fans lived that dream, but sadly it wasnt a fairy tail ending. BUT IMO HAD THE CLUB AND FANS BEST INTENTIONS AT HEART.

PETER cares not a f**k for this club, sam and ccfc gave him a way back into football, which he saw as a no lose situation and a chance to rebuild his OWN reputation, AND LINE HIS OWN POCKETS. (SELFISH MOTIVES) HE AS TAKEN TAKEN TAKEN AND NEVER ONCE GIVEN. he remains we are fucked simple. the guy is a CROOK and a C*NT !

Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:33 pm

yea but at least sam will eat sheep nuts :o

Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:34 pm

Sam communicated on the same level as us, shared our beliefs, had/still has love for the club, give us passion from the top that filtered to the bottom, made us believe we could really be a big club, he looked at the people wearing premiership top in south wales and acted on it, made the club united not like the us and them it is today(supporters/board)

Ridsdale none for the above, Ridsdale thinks about Ridsdale full stop.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:37 pm

milly44 wrote:SAM got carried away in his own little bubble, in his own little dream, we as fans lived that dream, but sadly it wasnt a fairy tail ending. BUT IMO HAD THE CLUB AND FANS BEST INTENTIONS AT HEART.

PETER cares not a f**k for this club, sam and ccfc gave him a way back into football, which he saw as a no lose situation and a chance to rebuild his OWN reputation, AND LINE HIS OWN POCKETS. (SELFISH MOTIVES) HE AS TAKEN TAKEN TAKEN AND NEVER ONCE GIVEN. he remains we are fucked simple. the guy is a CROOK and a C*NT !

i take it you dont like him then :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:37 pm

Ackers i totaly agree mate :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:39 pm

CHRIS PIKE wrote:
milly44 wrote:SAM got carried away in his own little bubble, in his own little dream, we as fans lived that dream, but sadly it wasnt a fairy tail ending. BUT IMO HAD THE CLUB AND FANS BEST INTENTIONS AT HEART.

we arnt best mates :lol: , but im also not far wrong am i???
even if its strongly worded :lol:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:43 pm

I thought Ridsdale did once have the fans on his side.
Not like Sam, but he had a majority of fans supporting him, thinking he was the right man for the job.
I think this peaked in the FA Cup final season.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:52 pm

milly44 wrote:
CHRIS PIKE wrote:

we arnt best mates :lol: , but im also not far wrong am i???
even if its strongly worded :lol:

i would say say your bang on mate !!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:00 pm

I knew of Sam well before he came to city, I've lived in South West London since 1986, know people that were involved with wimbledon before the Noades era, know what happened with the various ground movements. Sam made quite a few quid out of football but I think, believe he earned it and at the end of day, as far as we're concerned he has lost far more money than he ever gained at City.

To be honest I really don't give a shit, too many lefty fuckwits trying to destroy/divide society for my liking but I do know the story. Unfortunately no book can be written even in my wacky off the cuff stuff style, the lefties, as we've seen on here don't like the truth and would lock poor old Willy up, for good, for ever.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:17 pm

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN.

He's a c**t :lol:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:43 pm

Sam was a fans man, he loved the club and the fans even more the guy was as mad as a hatter, Ridsdale loved the fans loving him and milked it to, but it seems both wanted as much as they could get out of the club in the end, Sam with his 500k pay off and now the Riddler with his pay off whatever that will be, 400k.

At the end of the day they were both business men and Cardiff City was a business to them both, although i beleive Sam still has Cardiff City at heart.

My conclusion is that both have proved to be incompetent at running football clubs, but if i had to pick one to be in charge of Cardiff City then it would be Sam by a mile. :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:07 am

They are both the past for this club. And the sooner the better.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:11 am

Easy one to answer Annis. Sam is a god :ayatollah: The Riddler is just a robbing PRICK :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:31 am

Ross Young wrote:I thought Ridsdale did once have the fans on his side.
Not like Sam, but he had a majority of fans supporting him, thinking he was the right man for the job.
I think this peaked in the FA Cup final season.

Ross, he did have some, but never a Great RAPPOR WITH THEM, Like Sam did in My Opinion. Sam was worshipped, WHY ?

Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:34 am

Willy the Wombat wrote:I knew of Sam well before he came to city, I've lived in South West London since 1986, know people that were involved with wimbledon before the Noades era, know what happened with the various ground movements. Sam made quite a few quid out of football but I think, believe he earned it and at the end of day, as far as we're concerned he has lost far more money than he ever gained at City.

To be honest I really don't give a shit, too many lefty fuckwits trying to destroy/divide society for my liking but I do know the story. Unfortunately no book can be written even in my wacky off the cuff stuff style, the lefties, as we've seen on here don't like the truth and would lock poor old Willy up, for good, for ever.

:lol: