Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

by april we will be in admin

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:51 pm

in the statement it say investment in april, we won't last by then, where's march wages going to come from, and why is pr making live hard for city and himself, if they pull out he get nothing so why hasn't he ripped there hand off .

Re: by april we will be in admin

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:06 pm

i dont know the full facts on administration, if we do will all the debt be cleared, will we have to sell players, we will lose 10 points but we could start fresh next season

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:20 pm

dutchdog wrote:in the statement it say investment in april, we won't last by then, where's march wages going to come from, and why is pr making live hard for city and himself, if they pull out he get nothing so why hasn't he ripped there hand off .

fella's this is getting really silly now.
do you really think that the malaysians will not put the money in to cover the wages in march if they fully intend to be in charge in april.
they are fully aware of the clubs finances and also fully aware that we are in a play off position with a 1 in 4 chance of getting into the premiership providing we are in the top six at the end of the season.
if they invest in april and we get promoted in may the reward for their investment would be huge.
i implore you all to stop drinking this minute and take ten deep breaths to compose yourselves.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:22 pm

dutchdog wrote:in the statement it say investment in april, we won't last by then, where's march wages going to come from, and why is pr making live hard for city and himself, if they pull out he get nothing so why hasn't he ripped there hand off .

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:22 pm

steve davies wrote:

do you really think that the malaysians will not put the money in to cover the wages in march if they fully intend to be in charge in april.
they are fully aware of the clubs finances and also fully aware that we are in a play off position with a 1 in 4 chance of getting into the premiership providing we are in the top six at the end of the season.
if they invest in april and we get promoted in may the reward for their investment would be huge.
i implore you all to stop drinking this minute and take ten deep breaths to compose yourselves.

So you think they'll happily pay the £1.2m wage bill for March without any sort of deal being signed for them to take over the club?

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:27 pm

NJ73 wrote:
steve davies wrote:

So you think they'll happily pay the £1.2m wage bill for March without any sort of deal being signed for them to take over the club?

Most people on this board have bought a house havent they.
if so how long before signing contracts and getting completion did it take.
if everybody agreed tomorrow by the time the agreement was drawn up and signed by all parties we would be well into april by then anyway

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:41 pm

steve davies wrote:
if everybody agreed tomorrow by the time the agreement was drawn up and signed by all parties we would be well into april by then anyway

Yes but you don't hand over a months mortgage payment before the house is yours do you?

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:46 pm

NJ73 wrote:
steve davies wrote:

Yes but you don't hand over a months mortgage payment before the house is yours do you?

I bought my house at auction paying a non refund 10% on the night. I had 30 days to complete otherwise i would have lost the 10%

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:47 pm

NJ73 wrote:
steve davies wrote:

well they have already handed over a 500k deposit havent they.
a months wages is small potatoes to them.
as i have said to many people looking for negatives tonight
where's blazing f*cking saddles when you need him :lol:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:48 pm

steve davies wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
steve davies wrote:

What exactly did they get for that £500k? Did any shares change hands?

Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:26 pm

steve davies wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
steve davies wrote:

So Steve if this deal was always likely to roll into April whats all this we have been hearing about TG wanting is done this week so Jonesy can get some loans in before the deadline? :? Not having a go just very confused.
That wont happen now as tax bill wont be paid etc in time I am guessing :?:
f*cking Wanker Ridsdale just f**k off!!! :evil: :evil:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:29 pm

if everybody agreed tomorrow by the time the agreement was drawn up and signed by all parties we would be well into april by then anyway[/quote]

Yes but you don't hand over a months mortgage payment before the house is yours do you?[/quote]

where's blazing f*cking saddles when you need him :lol:[/quote]

What exactly did they get for that £500k? Did any shares change hands?[/quote]

no nothing has changed hands it was a signal of the malaysians intent that they are serious

Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:32 pm

if everybody agreed tomorrow by the time the agreement was drawn up and signed by all parties we would be well into april by then anyway[/quote]

Yes but you don't hand over a months mortgage payment before the house is yours do you?[/quote]

So Steve if this deal was always likely to roll into April whats all this we have been hearing about TG wanting is done this week so Jonesy can get some loans in before the deadline? :? Not having a go just very confused.
That wont happen now as tax bill wont be paid etc in time I am guessing :?:
f*cking Wanker Ridsdale just f**k off!!! :evil: :evil:[/quote]

i suppose if everyone agreed in principle they could pay the tax bill and bring some loan players in.
then again they might think with ledley due back soon and mcphail fresh again that the squad maybe good enough.
quite frankly all i want to hear is that the club is going to survive

Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:32 pm

steve davies wrote:Most people on this board have bought a house havent they.

What exactly did they get for that £500k? Did any shares change hands?[/quote]

no nothing has changed hands it was a signal of the malaysians intent that they are serious[/quote]

Well surely TG must have acquired some shares to be placed on the board of directors?

Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:41 pm

no
no share certificate has been issued as yet
there is another side to this story nj but that can wait till the riddler has gone