Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: If threads don't get locked..

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Because if we let the whole mb be about one person,about sniping,name calling, then I would rather you go else where, but if you want to debate that one person in one thread by all means do it all night :ayatollah:

That's what I don't understand. None of my threads, or many of my replies have been about that person!

All I have posted about is the fact that too many threads have been deleted and locked for no reason, and that people's opinions are quite obviously not welcome on this board if they differ from yourself and the other moderators.

I tried putting another post up about this very fact, and it got deleted straight away.

There was not one insult or 'snipe' yet it was still deleted without reason

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:55 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:If these conversations continue on different threads they will be deleted, just keep to this one please.

Why was my thread about sniping locked and then deleted?
you know why 14 threads on the same subject........end of

am sorry daz as a mod you should be a bit more understanding by putting that statement out is not helping anyone
really i agree with the sniping and understand why mine was locked

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:56 pm

CF 11, we hardly ever agree, but I do enjoy your debates

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
CF 11, we hardly ever agree, but I do enjoy your debates :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I know there have been times where I've disagreed with you, but that's the whole point of a messageboard. To discuss and debate

Unfortunately those debates could be a thing of the past if I keep getting my posts and threads deleted without reason.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:58 pm

CF11 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
CF 11, we hardly ever agree, but I do enjoy your debates :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I know there have been times where I've disagreed with you, but that's the whole point of a messageboard. To discuss and debate

Unfortunately those debates could be a thing of the past if I keep getting my posts and threads deleted without reason.

Ok CF 11, You win as I enjoy your different opinions :ayatollah: :ayatollah: