Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This mornins post Breaking news Ridsdale staying(I Believed)

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:07 pm

This post was almost immediately removed, i had my info from club employee, looks like it was right. Please don't remove posts just because we don't want to believe them.

Re: This mornins post Breaking news Ridsdale staying(I Believed)

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:12 pm

Buchy's Boots wrote:This post was almost immediately removed, i had my info from club employee, looks like it was right. Please don't remove posts just because we don't want to believe them.

I hope your wrong and the 2 reporters that have said the same to me.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:16 pm

ffs i hope its not true, he is a f*cking parasite

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:17 pm

Can somebody explain to me what he has to gain by staying ? If we went into administration would he still have a job ?

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:20 pm

I guess that's why he insisted on being at the meeting. He wasn't just going to roll over, nod his head, pack his bag with £400k and just fook off.

:evil:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:21 pm

He'll go while it's worth his while, but like others he's going to hang on and haggle for the best deal.

This was never going to be a case of DT and the boys turning up and everything being sorted in 48 hours, so you'll have to relax for now, hang on and enjoy the ride.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:23 pm

I want to get off the ride - I feckin hate rollercoasters, especially when Pistol is in the seat next to me.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:25 pm

Bartlett_bluebird wrote:Can somebody explain to me what he has to gain by staying ? If we went into administration would he still have a job ?

I wonder if it's purely down to the Riddler knowing how much money these guys are worth and simply trying to squeeze another couple of hundred grand out of them to go?.

He will try and get more before getting nowt I suppose.

£600K instead of £400k for example.

Surely he can only take it so far or the Malasians will walk and leave him with zip!.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:35 pm

remember PR was expecting millions not 400k, so wouldnt you try and stall things, its the greed factor :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:40 pm

Bartlett_bluebird wrote:Can somebody explain to me what he has to gain by staying ? If we went into administration would he still have a job ?

He knows he wont have a job next year whatever happens so he will hold out for the full payout. He knows he will only get 9p per share so wants the full whack for his contract.

As for administration, it's okay saying he will get nothing if it goes that way but PR knows more than most that the rest of the board DO NOT want administration either, so the threat does not phase him.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:41 pm

Buchy's Boots wrote:This post was almost immediately removed, i had my info from club employee, looks like it was right. Please don't remove posts just because we don't want to believe them.

The post wasn't and couldn't be right until the meeting had actually occured.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:49 pm

Ridsdale is playing high stakes poker with deuce seven off suit, the Malaysians have pocket aces. The flop has given the Malaysians a full house, Aces over Kings, Riddler is drawing dead. He's bluffing, but he has nothing to bluff with, he simply cannot win. He can either try to cut off his nose to spite his face, or take what is on offer and run. Out of pure self preservation, it will be the latter, but not before he tries one last stare to try and get what he wants. It will be futile as to bring Cardiff City down will mean him being prepared to bring himself down and Peter wouldn't do that, he's too vain.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:04 pm

saladthedragon wrote:Ridsdale is playing high stakes poker with deuce seven off suit, the Malaysians have pocket aces. The flop has given the Malaysians a full house, Aces over Kings, Riddler is drawing dead. He's bluffing, but he has nothing to bluff with, he simply cannot win. He can either try to cut off his nose to spite his face, or take what is on offer and run. Out of pure self preservation, it will be the latter, but not before he tries one last stare to try and get what he wants. It will be futile as to bring Cardiff City down will mean him being prepared to bring himself down and Peter wouldn't do that, he's too vain.

You should eat some soup Mr Dragon :lol:

Either that or use your meesage as lyrics for a good ole contry an western song with a bit of rap a la kenny rogers. There's even the making of "sing along chorus" he's so vain, so vain I bet you think this song is about you, so vain, etc, etc

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: