Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I AM VERY VERY WORRIED PLEASE DONT THINK ITS ALL OVERI

Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:56 pm

nerd wrote:At the risk of being pilloried by some, doesn't this thus show the statement by the Trust / CCSC was firmly aimed at the wrong target?

Nerd

I'm certainly not going to pillory you.

As you know we disagreed in this point yesterday when I couldn't see a point in attacking Ridsdale as all accounts seem to point to the fact that he was out.

However reports of his "death" seem to have been greatly exagerrated.

In hindsight now probably yes or at least it should have mentioned him as well as PMG.

But hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Regards

Elwood

Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:16 am

Forever Blue wrote:I am being told Ridsdale is not going easy and is fighting against going, This is from a good contact and its VERY VERY WORRYING :evil:

I'm worried cos he's out wih Dayo.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:20 am

nerd wrote:At the risk of being pilloried by some, doesn't this thus show the statement by the Trust / CCSC was firmly aimed at the wrong target?

Yes, if it's true then it unequivocally does.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:49 am

If Ridsdale becomes a "sticking point", I would be happy if he was fired and was told "see you in court." I'm sure he'd have difficulty winning a case against the club in view of his disastrous handling of the finances and many untruths.

However, maybe we should be asking ourselves what we would do if the Malaysians come in but leave him in place with responsible people looking over his shoulder (if the rumours to this effect are true). It would be very difficult to maintain support for the new owners while actively campaigning to get Ridsdale out wouldn't it? :?

Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:02 am

Dreamlike or Chic wrote:If Ridsdale becomes a "sticking point", I would be happy if he was fired and was told "see you in court." I'm sure he'd have difficulty winning a case against the club in view of his disastrous handling of the finances and many untruths.

However, maybe we should be asking ourselves what we would do if the Malaysians come in but leave him in place with responsible people looking over his shoulder (if the rumours to this effect are true). It would be very difficult to maintain support for the new owners while actively campaigning to get Ridsdale out wouldn't it? :?

A court case of that magnitude would cost both parties several hundred thousand pounds and would drag on for ages. I am sure the Malaysians would not want to take charge of the club and their first challenge is a long court case with the person they fired. It would be great to see the Riddler go with nothing though.