Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I AM VERY VERY WORRIED PLEASE DONT THINK ITS ALL OVERI

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:41 pm

I am being told Ridsdale is not going easy and is fighting against going, This is from a good contact and its VERY VERY WORRYING :evil:

Re: I AM VERY VERY WORRIED PLEASE DONT THINK ITS ALL OVERI

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:43 pm

that is very worrying we need to step up the risdale out campaign sunday

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:43 pm

typical that he would do it ffs

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:44 pm

was thinking that with that poxy little statement !! i think it is just to keep us off his back.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:44 pm

He better go and fast, because if he fucks this takeover up hes a dead man walking lol

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:47 pm

How can he fight against going?

I can't really see there being a position where he is the only one holding up the deal. It should be relatively easy for the rest of the board and shareholders to get rid of him if need be

Sounds like scaremongering to me!

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:49 pm

CF11 wrote:How can he fight against going?

I can't really see there being a position where he is the only one holding up the deal. It should be relatively easy for the rest of the board and shareholders to get rid of him if need be

Sounds like scaremongering to me!

I can only tell you what 2 major reporters have just rung me and told me.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:50 pm

Ridsdale wants whats best for Ridsdale, not Cardiff City FC. GREEDY FAT YORKSHIRE tw*t!.

:evil:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:51 pm

what i dont understand is risdale is only the chairman of our club, he does not own it like sam did. So a simple vote of no confidence in him by the rest of the board is enough to remove him.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:53 pm

dean wrote:what i dont understand is risdale is only the chairman of our club, he does not own it like sam did. So a simple vote of no confidence in him by the rest of the board is enough to remove him.

He'll still want as much as he can for his shares I reckon.

Put feck all in, take as much as he can out.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:53 pm

dean wrote:what i dont understand is risdale is only the chairman of our club, he does not own it like sam did. So a simple vote of no confidence in him by the rest of the board is enough to remove him.

He's also CEO, a contracted role. A vote of "no confidence" won't work for that reason.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:54 pm

I have tried that :evil:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:56 pm

Skin like a rhinosaurus the b*****d.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:56 pm

They had better not mess this chance up!!.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:57 pm

At the risk of being pilloried by some, doesn't this thus show the statement by the Trust / CCSC was firmly aimed at the wrong target?

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:58 pm

Clearly then, we need to up our protesting.

We have to make his life hell. So much so that he'll be willing to take 9p(?) a share to get away from the place.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:00 pm

If he insists on digging his heels in and turns up at the game Sunday, i.e if he hasn't walked by then, he needs to have both barrels boys!.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I have tried that :evil:

Why don't you round up some of our lads from the 80s and 90s and pop round to visit him at his house. I'm sure yourself, Mallo etc could persuade the riddler to leave S Wales.....

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:03 pm

I hope this doesn't mess up, he shouldn't be allowed to be at any more clubs, ever. As CEO though I believe you are correct, that as this is a contracted positon a vote of no confidence would not overide his contract...... you would need to check this on UK law, however it didn't work so no point worrying about it at this point. I think just step up the campaign against him (if this is possible), and somewhat we have to hope at some point Riddler does the right thing.......I hope this works out....

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:04 pm

It just wouldn't be Cardiff City if it wasn't difficult would it! :evil:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:06 pm

OrlandoBlue wrote:I hope this doesn't mess up, he shouldn't be allowed to be at any more clubs, ever. As CEO though I believe you are correct, that as this is a contracted positon a vote of no confidence would not overide his contract...... you would need to check this on UK law, however it didn't work so no point worrying about it at this point. I think just step up the campaign against him (if this is possible), and somewhat we have to hope at some point Riddler does the right thing.......I hope this works out....

Surely he could be sacked for gross professional misconduct-telling fans to get lost, misleading shareholders, financial mismanagement, fraud, being a tw*t.....

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:07 pm

Just goes to show that they should have gotton rid of him it the egm. I think its time to make his life hell. He is taking the piss :evil:

Cant they get the police in, been as he's been cooking the books, and get rid of him that way?

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:08 pm

IS he on a rolling contract like DJ.IF SO I CAN SEE BOTH GOING IF WE DONT GO UP.
IF DJ IS ON 15K AND PAULO WHATS IS NAME IS ON 3K IT DOESNT TAKE A GENIUS TO WORK OU WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN THE ROLLING CONTRACTS HAVE ROLLED TO THE BOTTOM OF THE HILL.
LIKE THE LAND DEAL THE SOLICITORS ARE INVOVLED THAT TAKES TIME.
IF ITS GOING TO BE NEW MONEY ,NEW SHARES WIL HAVE TO BE ISSUED,THAT WONT HAPPEN OVERNIGHT.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:09 pm

Shame we cannot emply a Malaysian "Head Chariman" of the club who overseas all decisions and the chairman - and just tells PR what he is goin to do and where he is allowed to take a p!$$ unti the end of the season then he can f@@k off without a pay off!

:ayatollah: :D

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:10 pm

OrlandoBlue wrote:I hope this doesn't mess up, he shouldn't be allowed to be at any more clubs, ever. As CEO though I believe you are correct, that as this is a contracted positon a vote of no confidence would not overide his contract...... you would need to check this on UK law, however it didn't work so no point worrying about it at this point. I think just step up the campaign against him (if this is possible), and somewhat we have to hope at some point Riddler does the right thing.......I hope this works out....

To remove him as CEO, he'd either have to quit the role or be fired.

I suspect he isn't doing the former, so it relies upon the latter. Unless there can be clear evidence for termination of contract, he'll thus be liable for severance renumeration as per contract.

I suspect any roadblock would revolve around a settlement on that severance pay. With the threat to take the club to court if fired, tying us up with legal costs etc.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:14 pm

they could put him on garden leave

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:14 pm

He's just a lying greedy b*stard.

He said if someone wants to come and buy Cardiff City FC, and the deal is [b]right for the football club [/b]I will walk away.

What he meant was if the deal was good for him.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:16 pm

stickywicket wrote:they could put him on garden leave

He'd still get paid for that gardening leave. He'd then have to be sacked eventually, so you're back at the same issue. It's allegedly a rolling contract, so could it theory continue till he dies... hence at some point a severance agreement needs to occur.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:20 pm

Ridsdale wanted to leave after the new stadium was here, and he managed to pull investment in....... MY ASS!

He's just an awquard tw*t who's doing no good to his own CV at the moment.... He has given nothing to the club or us for that matter, he's blocking this investment (or so he likes to think) and turning everyone against him, He probably knows his days as a chairman and in football are numbered and is using CCFC to rape as much as he can out of it at the moment....to secure his long term future.

What about this WH Sports business? when does his dues have to be paid for that?

He's putting up his last stand, but the only one on the floor at the end of all this - is himself.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:22 pm

f*cking tw*t is probably doing it out of spite.