Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

im out on the pull tonight

Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:53 pm

my husband is in cheltenham horse racing im dressed up pissed and raring to go wish me luck. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: im out on the pull tonight

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:14 pm

Mrs R. what time we meeting love ???? - (do i need to wear knickers ???)

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:34 pm

Jez wrote:Mrs R. what time we meeting love ???? - (do i need to wear knickers ???)

hi jez,,,,, its up to you about the knickers im going to wear a pair crutchless, i dont want the boys to work to hard tonight you know how thay fumble about after a few ciders :lol: :lol: ill meet you in the usual place . my turn to pay the taxi this week :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:40 pm

Commando alert

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:41 pm

where are you going Tylorstown workmens club :D

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:42 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:my husband is in cheltenham horse racing im dressed up pissed and raring to go wish me luck. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:48 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:where are you going Tylorstown workmens club :D
..... me and jez are banned from the workys jez was caught steeling toilet rolls last friday and the both of us had 3 months ban :ayatollah: we might go to the penrhys pub. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:50 pm

Mrs R. - try the Tonyrefail non-political working mens club - it's a happening place - full of young studs and lap dancing tonight.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:51 pm

croesybluebird wrote:Mrs R. - try the Tonyrefail non-political working mens club - it's a happening place - full of young studs and lap dancing tonight.
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :lol:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:53 pm

Mrs R - you ought to go to Caliburns place later - he wants us all to pull together now - see thread below - sounds like your sort of night!! :lol:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:55 pm

croesybluebird wrote:Mrs R. - try the Tonyrefail non-political working mens club - it's a happening place - full of young studs and lap dancing tonight.

...... i might try that next week croesy im a bit drunk at the moment i know thay will let any one in the penrhys pub so i think me and jez will head there tonight i like jez she is like me drunk and avalible. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:59 pm

croesybluebird wrote:Mrs R - you ought to go to Caliburns place later - he wants us all to pull together now - see thread below - sounds like your sort of night!! :lol:

....... who is caliburns whers dose he live and can jez go as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah: and baz. :lol:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:01 pm

I think that may just about finsh Cal off!!! :shock:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:03 pm

croesybluebird wrote:I think that may just about finsh Cal off!!! :shock:

........ is cal a goody or a bady croesy :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:05 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:

...... i might try that next week croesy im a bit drunk at the moment i know thay will let any one in the penrhys pub so i think me and jez will head there tonight i like jez she is like me drunk and avalible. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I am always available and always drunk - gets me thru thru the uglies hun!!!

Only reason I knicked them toilet rolls was for you cosi felt gutted after you said you were fed up of Mr R. using your andrewx ones at home for a "fat wank feel" :(

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:05 pm

I think he's been all good for 70 odd years now Mrs R. :shock:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:08 pm

croesybluebird wrote:I think he's been all good for 70 odd years now Mrs R. :shock:

if you say he is good that will do for me . :ayatollah: now where dose he live. :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:12 pm

Jez wrote:

Only reason I knicked them toilet rolls was for you cosi felt gutted after you said you were fed up of Mr R. using your andrewx ones at home for a "fat wank feel" :(

..... i feel it is only you understand me jez harry has always treated me as a slag thats why i sleep around. :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:16 pm

[/quote]

Only reason I knicked them toilet rolls was for you cosi felt gutted after you said you were fed up of Mr R. using your andrewx ones at home for a "fat wank feel" :([/quote]
..... i feel it is only you understand me jez harry has always treated me as a slag thats why i sleep around. :ayatollah:[/quote]

I look at you and you are my role model - my inspiration - I think your charity work is amazing - helping all them inexperienced youngsters out - some would never have the chance to have on the job training :) I Love you Mrs R. ;)

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:23 pm

Jez wrote:

Only reason I knicked them toilet rolls was for you cosi felt gutted after you said you were fed up of Mr R. using your andrewx ones at home for a "fat wank feel" :([/quote]
..... i feel it is only you understand me jez harry has always treated me as a slag thats why i sleep around. :ayatollah:[/quote]

I look at you and you are my role model - my inspiration - I think your charity work is amazing - helping all them inexperienced youngsters out - some would never have the chance to have on the job training :) I Love you Mrs R. ;)[/quote]
,,,,, thanks jez i love you to . i think some of the work i do on some of the charity cases deserves a medal. i like making men happy next time i talk to you on the phone ill tell you about a little trick i do to the fellas with a loaf of bread and and a pot noddlel thay love it :lol: :lol: ;)

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:27 pm

RING ME NOW - I fancy a naughty natter - we are going to be late again i can see it but make them wait is what i say ;)

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:32 pm

Jez wrote:RING ME NOW - I fancy a naughty natter - we are going to be late again i can see it but make them wait is what i say ;)

ok jez taxi tooting out side ill see you in 20 mins usual 1 pound bet who can get the drunkest these stockins are killing me,see you soon love. ;) :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:07 pm

Jez wrote:RING ME NOW - I fancy a naughty natter - we are going to be late again i can see it but make them wait is what i say ;)

ok jez taxi tooting out side ill see you in 20 mins usual 1 pound bet who can get the drunkest these stockins are killing me,see you soon love. ;) :ayatollah:

Tooting? Keep your filthy hands off my dessert*....................

*deliberate spelling error