Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

peterboro

Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:54 pm

just bought 7 tickets 4 seats .... can remember 1987 cup game wen we ran on pitch an 2 wks later had knock on door ? the one an only jeff richards r.i.p. was in ther filmin us <we didn know at time lol> took 3 court appearances , third 1 we passed throu kings cross few days after the fire happened an could smel the smoke etc ! funny thing about court was we broke for dinner an peterboro lads took us to pub an in court in afternoon we had to keep going toilet lol the judge wasn amused , we al ad £400 fine and 9months ban :ayatollah: anyone else got a tale from court??

Re: peterboro

Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:57 pm

ely trendy wrote:just bought 7 tickets 4 seats .... can remember 1987 cup game wen we ran on pitch an 2 wks later had knock on door ? the one an only jeff richards r.i.p. was in ther filmin us <we didn know at time lol> took 3 court appearances , third 1 we passed throu kings cross few days after the fire happened an could smel the smoke etc ! funny thing about court was we broke for dinner an peterboro lads took us to pub an in court in afternoon we had to keep going toilet lol the judge wasn amused , we al ad £400 fine and 9months ban :ayatollah: anyone else got a tale from court??

Was that the time when the Peterborough players broke upfield and scored with hundreds of cardiff fans running on the pitch half way through the move ?

Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:01 pm

to be honest i cant remember as i was tryin to evade the local plod at time lmao ,, can some1 else confirm ? was top day thou ! didn we play em 2 sats running 1 league an 1 cup this game we lost 2.1

Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:01 pm

that game was early 90s, i was on the pitch with a few mates, there was only about 50 or so on there, had to jump in with the home fans when the police rounded us up.
peterboro used to be a bit of a mad day out

Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:08 pm

Went on 'private' coach.........Gates opened by one of the PorT Talbot lads then loads made their way around to the Boro terrace .Quite a few of the PT lads had a early morning a few weeks later .Loved those 'private ' coach trips ,usually pick up was by the Empire pool and a few of those trips were followed by a night in Blackpool ........Great days !