Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

£4.99p and FREE

Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:47 pm

P&P for ONE MONTH ONLY and SIGNED.
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/

The Rise and Fall of The cardiff City Valley Rams £4.99p Reduced from £9.99p FREE P&P :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

By Gwyn Davies CRACKING READ.

Re: £4.99p and FREE

Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:51 pm

very gd read. even my 16 yr old boy completed it and loved it :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:55 pm

I enjoyed reading that one. A bargin at £4.99 good time to buy before the holidays for the plane journey.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:55 pm

saddam wrote:very gd read. even my 16 yr old boy completed it and loved it :ayatollah:

Saddam, Gwyn really knows how to tell a Story :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:56 pm

aint got paypal :(

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:50 pm

rob wrote:aint got paypal :(

Cheques accepted, can pm you address. :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:58 pm

: out of all the books this is the best one by far

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:49 pm

gonna buy it i think for the holiday with the lads in ibiza.

my first away trip was with the valley rams when i was 15. good memories.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:06 am

Just bought it. :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:08 am

good read that is :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:09 am

Forever Blue wrote:P&P for ONE MONTH ONLY and SIGNED.

The Rise and Fall of The cardiff City Valley Rams £4.99p Reduced from £9.99p FREE P&P :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mate, Im in.

I have been meaning to post somthing about Shattered Dreams for ages, so this seams a good thread to put it in. The other half finally, after many hints, bought the book for me this Christmas. I just wanted to say what a brilliant read it was, I honestly could not put it down. The book is a must read for any fan, especially those that have followed the City for the last 10-15 years. I found myself, as strange as it sounds, almost being in the book, as I relived all those stories.

As I say what a brilliant book. I will order the RAMs book myself as I’m not going to wait for more hints to get through.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:10 am

TheMortgageAdvisor wrote:

Mate, Im in.

I have been meaning to post somthing about Shattered Dreams for ages, so this seams a good thread to put it in. The other half finally, after many hints, bought the book for me this Christmas. I just wanted to say what a brilliant read it was, I honestly could not put it down. The book is a must read for any fan, especially those that have followed the City for the last 10-15 years. I found myself, as strange as it sounds, almost being in the book, as I relived all those stories.

As I say what a brilliant book. I will order the RAMs book myself as I’m not going to wait for more hints to get through.

Thankyou Shattered Dreams is My Favourite Book :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:11 am

Cheers, I think you will All find Gwyns book is one hell of a read and Fantastic Value :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/ :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:32 am

Forever Blue wrote:
TheMortgageAdvisor wrote:

Mate, Im in.

Thankyou Shattered Dreams is My Favourite Book :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I saw those computerised book readers the other day in John Lewis, I am sure they will take off in the next year or so, will you be able to download your books onto those???

I would imagine when they take off they could be very profitable as you would not need to print off books, and worry about how many to print each time ???

Anyone got one are they any good ?????

Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:27 pm

Gonna be getting this next week when I get paid.

Shattered dreams was fantastic. I had it for christmas not just gone but the year before, and loved it then, but when I was at home at my parents couple of weeks back I picked it up again and enjoyed it even more.........it was just as everything was kicking off with the Riddler and reading some of the stories, that I was going through at the time but have put them to the back of my mind, was scarily familar. If anyone has it at the moment (and yes I am aware the author is reading this but I'm not kissing ass :P) read the chapters about the end of Sam and how things were reported at the time. Very good read.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:46 pm

welshie wrote:Gonna be getting this next week when I get paid.

Shattered dreams was fantastic. I had it for christmas not just gone but the year before, and loved it then, but when I was at home at my parents couple of weeks back I picked it up again and enjoyed it even more.........it was just as everything was kicking off with the Riddler and reading some of the stories, that I was going through at the time but have put them to the back of my mind, was scarily familar. If anyone has it at the moment (and yes I am aware the author is reading this but I'm not kissing ass :P) read the chapters about the end of Sam and how things were reported at the time. Very good read.

Cheers, SHATTERED DREAMS says it how it really happened :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:43 pm

Are they on sale for that price in the newsagents on albany rd Annis?

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:46 pm

JonnieBlue wrote:Are they on sale for that price in the newsagents on albany rd Annis?

N0 £9.99p, My Website is the Cheapest you will find them any where :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If you ever want one from down there. pm me and I am down there every day with some in my car :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:18 pm

Ordered my copy Sunday, turned up today less than 48 hours later.

Fair play you lot could teach Amazon and Ebay a thing or to :ayatollah: