Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: my son ashley

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:23 pm

Well done Ashley, keep up the the good work and get to those Olympics mate! :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:41 pm

nobby wrote:
rob wrote:ashley getting his medal

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:02 am

Well done Ash.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:37 am

rob wrote:was in an accident on the night cardiff was in the f.a cup final, which resulted in him having to use a wheelchair and having to learn to do everything left handed.
while in rookwood hosp he took up table tennis, he is now in the wales and g.b squad.
he has his first major competition in crew this weekend, so good luck son from a proud dad x

Rob, I wish him all the very best. this weekend and in the future. :ayatollah:

--
Mike

Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:18 pm

hey lads thanks for the support over the weekend, really diddnt expect to come away with a medal at all, and just to say i aint in the full gb squad yet, im on the development side of it at the moment, but just scraped on to the british ranking list, an awesome start to my career but lots of hard work to bring that gold home for wales but ill get there!!!!! hope u enjoyed my photo you asked for, i had to do it after the comp ended due to camera rights n shit like that!!!

Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:26 pm

taffy ash wrote:hey lads thanks for the support over the weekend, really diddnt expect to come away with a medal at all, and just to say i aint in the full gb squad yet, im on the development side of it at the moment, but just scraped on to the british ranking list, an awesome start to my career but lots of hard work to bring that gold home for wales but ill get there!!!!! hope u enjoyed my photo you asked for, i had to do it after the comp ended due to camera rights n shit like that!!!

Great effort Ash. :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:28 pm

taffy ash wrote:hey lads thanks for the support over the weekend, really diddnt expect to come away with a medal at all, and just to say i aint in the full gb squad yet, im on the development side of it at the moment, but just scraped on to the british ranking list, an awesome start to my career but lots of hard work to bring that gold home for wales but ill get there!!!!! hope u enjoyed my photo you asked for, i had to do it after the comp ended due to camera rights n shit like that!!!

well done matey :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:13 pm

:ayatollah:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:09 pm

you made it then :D :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:12 pm

Ashley - Your Dad makes sure everyone knows how proud of you he is :D

Well done for your efforts and i bet you could beat me any day! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lets hope all your hard work and efforts push you to the limits and I hope to get to see you get a medal for GB sometime in the future :)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:18 pm

:D :D

Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:23 pm

well done :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: and welcome to the board, there aare one or two interesting threads on here.............................ask your dad ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:26 pm

Good luck mate, hope to see you on a tv programme soon, you are an inspiration :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:55 am

GET IN THERE CHIEF ONE PROUD DAD ONE PROUD MESSAGE BOARD. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D :D

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:12 am

ahhh cheers lads, looking forward to getting to know this site, sounds a laugh lol, just got in now gunna go bed lol, talk 2morrow boys

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:22 am

taffy ash wrote:ahhh cheers lads, looking forward to getting to know this site, sounds a laugh lol, just got in now gunna go bed lol, talk 2morrow boys

great to read about your recent success mate, congratulations! made your old man very proud. :old: :D
as well as all of us :D
as for getting to know this site, be careful :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:26 am

watch out for milly,chippy, fishy and baz.........they will monkeyface you !!