Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

my son ashley

Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:25 am

was in an accident on the night cardiff was in the f.a cup final, which resulted in him having to use a wheelchair and having to learn to do everything left handed.
while in rookwood hosp he took up table tennis, he is now in the wales and g.b squad.
he has his first major competition in crew this weekend, so good luck son from a proud dad x

Re: my son ashley

Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:27 am

rob wrote:was in an accident on the night cardiff was in the f.a cup final, which resulted in him having to use a wheelchair and having to learn to do everything left handed.
while in rookwood hosp he took up table tennis, he is now in the wales and g.b squad.
he has his first major competition in crew this weekend, so good luck son from a proud dad x

Well done, that is brilliant :ayatollah: must be proud :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Let us know how he gets on. :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:27 am

rob wrote:was in an accident on the night cardiff was in the f.a cup final, which resulted in him having to use a wheelchair and having to learn to do everything left handed.

best of luck to him rob :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:28 am

Good lad :ayatollah:

Lets hope it brings him more success and makes you even prouder :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:30 am

Supereb that Rob, sounds like hes got real fighting spirirt in him, hope he does well and brings home a trophy :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:33 am

The Rhooster wrote:Supereb that Rob, sounds like hes got real fighting spirirt in him, hope he does well and brings home a trophy :ayatollah:

lets hope so, he will also get ranking points, as they are hoping he will attend the 2016 paralympics.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:38 am

rob wrote:
The Rhooster wrote:Supereb that Rob, sounds like hes got real fighting spirirt in him, hope he does well and brings home a trophy :ayatollah:

lets hope so, he will also get ranking points, as they are hoping he will attend the 2016 paralympics.

now that would be something, christ imagine that would be amazing.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:42 am

The Rhooster wrote:
rob wrote:

he hasnt done bad for someone the doctors said would never survive. :D

Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:43 am

The Rhooster wrote:
rob wrote:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
brings back a gold medal, gets to parade it at half time the day we are beating united :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:09 am

Fair play and good luck to him, hope to be reading good news on him soon :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:13 am

PtB wrote:Fair play and good luck to him, hope to be reading good news on him soon :ayatollah:

cheers mate. will keep everyone updated

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:05 am

good luck ashley. what an inspiration to all. rob you must be very proud. i hope he wins. contact the ali and see if he can announce the info on sunday. :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:14 am

"Good Luck Ashley" and to the rest of his tema mates - hope they have lots of fun, enjoy the experience and hopefully get some medals :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:37 am

Amazing stuff :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:38 am

amazing fella, bet your proud :ayatollah: :lol:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:51 am

Excellent news tell him to keep giong ,brilliant for him i bet your proud as punch..

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:18 am

all the best

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:59 am

As a Dad myself - Your chest must be swelling with pride. Be proud of yourself too mate, what your lad has
got is a big heart and lots of guts and determination - AND YOUR DNA :salute: :salute:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:11 am

fantastic, all the best lad :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:14 am

Great news hopefully your lad can view the messages on here !!! a superb achievement and go for it !!!! :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:16 am

hi rob i know your son ashley well you must be very proud of him glyn says all the best from rookwoood. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:46 am

bluebirdcity wrote:hi rob i know your son ashley well you must be very proud of him glyn says all the best from rookwoood. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

hi glyn hope all is well ?

Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:36 pm

That's really great, good luck Ashley :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:15 pm

i hope he does well great achivement

Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:18 pm

Well done to him.. :ayatollah:

That story reminds me of Forest Gump.. :lol:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:25 pm

wkdblue wrote:Well done to him.. :ayatollah:

That story reminds me of Forest Gump.. :lol:

ill tell him that, he will piss himself :D

Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:47 pm

What an amazing spirit Ashley has, I really mean that...

As a father myself I know you must be speechless with PRIDE... Give him my best and tell him we're all right behind him and wish him all the best!

Simply amazing!

Paul

Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:53 pm

Excellent news, hope he does well. Excellent :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:58 pm

taffyapple wrote:

As a Dad myself - Your chest must be swelling with pride. Be proud of yourself too mate, what your lad has
got is a big heart and lots of guts and determination - AND YOUR DNA :salute: :salute:

You dont know that i havent seen them on the Jeremy Kyle show :lol: seroiously that is fantastic tell him if he wins he has to do the :ayatollah: . You say you are proud that must be an understatment. Wish your lad all the luck in the world from all on this board and look forward to finding out how he got on win or loose. :ayatollah: :D

Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:47 pm

you must be so proud,well done to your boy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: