Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Annis, is it safe to assume now that...

Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:31 am

With the Langton deal signed up, Vincent Tan will be signing the takeover documents next week when Ridsdale is over there.

Because thats what it looks like from all I'm reading on here.

I feel like an 18-year old again !

Stupid, naiive and pathetic, I know, but I really feel that our time is about to come.

Maybe thats why i've stuck with it for the last 30 years :lol:

Re: Annis, is it safe to assume now that...

Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:07 pm

Sounding good for you at present. Tan would I presume have a verbal agreement with Cardiff City if/when in relation to the reduction of debt and the next stage. The only possible " negative" could be that all shareholders dont agree to the share price offered to the majority shareholders if it's to be a total takeover to which I am led to believe it is. So I would say you are sitting pretty for the New Year! Congratulations.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:33 pm

TNT,

I respect your posts as you are obviously in the know and close to other chairman etc - Good therefore to have your views regularly on here, especially nuggets like the David Sullivan conversation.

See my post on the "FAO TNT" thread further down this board if you will, and let me know your views on the situation as I see it.... Am I on the right track?

In addition, regarding your post above - Can you elaborate on your 'understanding' of the Malaysian interest.

- Is it Vincent Tan behind the interest?
- How and via who are you aware of it being a FULL take over that's being considered?
- What is the timetabe of events as you understand from now?

Cheers,
Peter

Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:46 pm

Lawnmower wrote:With the Langton deal signed up, Vincent Tan will be signing the takeover documents next week when Ridsdale is over there.

Stupid, naiive and pathetic, I know, but I really feel that our time is about to come.

Tim, Yes, but I will explain more tonight as rushing out to take my Daughter to be in the Pantomine and of course watch her :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:With the Langton deal signed up, Vincent Tan will be signing the takeover documents next week when Ridsdale is over there.

Tim, Yes, but I will explain more tonight as rushing out to take my Daughter to be in the Pantomine and of course watch her :ayatollah:

Cheers.

Hope it all goes well.

Saw my middle daughter in her last school play last week (off to comp next year) and it was brilliant.

Love seeing all the kids singing together.

A couple of lads did the Ayatollah during the encore as well, which also brought a smile to my face.

The future's blue :D

Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Tidy hurry up back I am Intrigued..............and have a good Pantomine............... :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:06 pm

Hes behind you. (Vincent Tan) I hope :lol:

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:18 pm

Tim I have hopefully answered your questions in the heading one of the most important times in our History.
Pantomine with My Daughter in it was AMZING THANKS .

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Tim I have hopefully answered your questions in the heading one of the most important times in our History.
Pantomine with My Daughter in it was AMZING THANKS .

Glad you and your family enjoyed it.

Cheers for the reply.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:19 pm

CCFC WORCESTER wrote:TNT,

I respect your posts as you are obviously in the know and close to other chairman etc - Good therefore to have your views regularly on here, especially nuggets like the David Sullivan conversation.

See my post on the "FAO TNT" thread further down this board if you will, and let me know your views on the situation as I see it.... Am I on the right track?

In addition, regarding your post above - Can you elaborate on your 'understanding' of the Malaysian interest.

- How and via who are you aware of it being a FULL take over that's being considered?

Cheers,
Peter

Sorry Peter for missing this, will look AM and respond , its been a long day!

Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:08 pm

TNT wrote:
CCFC WORCESTER wrote:TNT,

Cheers,
Peter

Sorry Peter for missing this, will look AM and respond , its been a long day!

Thanks TNT, keen to get your views and perspective, plus anything you have picked up on the grapevine over the last 48-72 hours on this.

Peter