Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is Swansea the new Milan?

Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:48 pm

I hope ive done this right.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Is Swansea the new Milan?

Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:49 pm

My, he is a strapping lad... one for the sausage pushers.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:54 pm

this fella is an absolute clown.

i've had the misfortune for this idiot to sit near me several times this season.

out of work lazy sponging tw*t, who wouldn't know our players if he had to sign for his giro in front of them.

and he was booted out of our stadium on tuesday to a massive cheer.. what a cock :lol:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:57 pm

sa1 jack wrote:this fella is an absolute clown.

i've had the misfortune for this idiot to sit near me several times this season.

out of work lazy sponging tw*t, who wouldn't know our players if he had to sign for his giro in front of them.

and he was booted out of our stadium on tuesday to a massive cheer.. what a cock :lol:

do all your players get their giros from the same place as him ;)

Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:58 pm

He is a sexy man :? :lol:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:59 pm

loving the welsh kilt :?

Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:03 pm

also just found out that he was involved in todays "protest" jesus christ. what a div.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:05 pm

sa1 jack wrote:also just found out that he was involved in todays "protest" jesus christ. what a div.

mate that has to be the most cringy seperate act i have ever come across, i genuinly feel sorry for you and other genuine jacks fans. you must want to die.... cant wait for welsh news :lol:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:08 pm

milly44 wrote:
sa1 jack wrote:also just found out that he was involved in todays "protest" jesus christ. what a div.

mate that has to be the most cringy seperate act i have ever come across, i genuinly feel sorry for you and other genuine jacks fans. you must want to die.... cant wait for welsh news :lol:

between him and tanks mob! ffs. :roll: hope your lot get hold of him up there. might put a few sneaky ones into the tw*t myself

Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:12 pm

How many people turned up for the protest mate :lol: ?

Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:17 pm

sa1 jack wrote:
milly44 wrote:

between him and tanks mob! ffs. :roll: hope your lot get hold of him up there. might put a few sneaky ones into the tw*t myself

:lol: :ayatollah:

You are a closet Bluebird , now give me an ayatollah :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:18 pm

chippy909 wrote:How many people turned up for the protest mate :lol: ?

dunno, bloody embarrassing though if it did take place. obviously work shy twats.