Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Next year there will be a new Bluebird

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:25 am

Last week the Mrs found out that she was 19 weeks pregnant. A complete shock as precautions etc were in place. Went for the scan yesterday and all seems well.

My 4th kid (3rd boy) will be born in May. Hopefully my 1st words to him will be. I'm your dad and Cardiff City are a premier league team! When my 1st was born my words to him were 'Hi Charlie. I'm your daddy and Cardiff beat Hartlepool 2-0 yesterday!'. How times have changed.

Re: Next year there will be a new Bluebird

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:29 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Last week the Mrs found out that she was 19 weeks pregnant. A complete shock as precautions etc were in place. Went for the scan yesterday and all seems well.

My 4th kid (3rd boy) will be born in May. Hopefully my 1st words to him will be. I'm your dad and Cardiff City are a premier league team! When my 1st was born my words to him were 'Hi Charlie. I'm your daddy and Cardiff beat Hartlepool 2-0 yesterday!'. How times have changed.

Congratulations Wilts.
seen your kids in cardiff city fans through the years book.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:31 am

One of the best days of my life was seeing Charlie and Tommy lead us out v Plymouth 2 years ago. The family had a superb day out. Tommy is only 5 but showing real football talent. Hopefully he will lead my team out again in the future.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:34 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Last week the Mrs found out that she was 19 weeks pregnant. A complete shock as precautions etc were in place. Went for the scan yesterday and all seems well.

Congratulations Mate, look forward to seeing you bringing the future bluebird down the city. Hope all is well.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:35 am

Congrats mate! all the best wishes! :ayatollah: