Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A joke I heard years ago just to lighten up the day

Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:29 pm

The English were invading Wales, as they had done for hundreds of years.
The army came to a valley that was shouded in fog, the army stopped at the top of the hill,
A voice came out of the fog “ One Welsh man is better than 5 English men”. The Captain in charge of the English troops instructed five of his best men to “Go and see the Taffy off”. So the 5 sodiers went into the valley there was a great noise as the men fought.
After a few minutes it went quiet. Then a voice came out of the fog and said “ One Welsh man is better than 10 English men”. The Captain in charge was a bit annoy so he sent ten more of his men down into the valley to sort out this Welsh man. Again the sounds of battle were heard, then silence.
The silence was broken with a tired voice saying from within the fog “ One Welsh man is better than 50 English men”. Well the Captain was fuming by now so he sent another 50 of his best men down to sort this out once and for all. Again there were the terrible sounds of a battle.
While the battle was going on out of the fog crawled one of the English soldiers “Captain, Captain, Don’t send any more men it’s a trap, There’s TWO of them!!!”

Re: A joke I heard years ago just to lighten up the day

Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:31 pm

So true! :D

Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:33 pm

Zabier wrote:So true! :D

hmmmmm, cant be true can it. you have been an occupied country for hundreds of years, god knows you harp on about it at every oportunity :lol:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:16 pm

robertsm wrote:The English were invading Wales, as they had done for hundreds of years.
The army came to a valley that was shouded in fog, the army stopped at the top of the hill,
A voice came out of the fog “ One Welsh man is better than 5 English men”. The Captain in charge of the English troops instructed five of his best men to “Go and see the Taffy off”. So the 5 sodiers went into the valley there was a great noise as the men fought.
After a few minutes it went quiet. Then a voice came out of the fog and said “ One Welsh man is better than 10 English men”. The Captain in charge was a bit annoy so he sent ten more of his men down into the valley to sort out this Welsh man. Again the sounds of battle were heard, then silence.
The silence was broken with a tired voice saying from within the fog “ One Welsh man is better than 50 English men”. Well the Captain was fuming by now so he sent another 50 of his best men down to sort this out once and for all. Again there were the terrible sounds of a battle.
While the battle was going on out of the fog crawled one of the English soldiers “Captain, Captain, Don’t send any more men it’s a trap, There’s TWO of them!!!”

:lol:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:31 pm

rob wrote:

hmmmmm, cant be true can it. you have been an occupied country for hundreds of years, god knows you harp on about it at every oportunity :lol:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:42 pm

The Rhooster wrote:
rob wrote:

only kidding mate. i may have been born in england but im welsh by the grace of god :D

Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:43 pm

rob wrote:
The Rhooster wrote:
rob wrote:

only kidding mate. i may have been born in england but im welsh by the grace of god :D

yello card Roberta your Booked. :lol:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:58 pm

:roll: its so long :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:28 pm

rob wrote:
The Rhooster wrote:
rob wrote:

Too late now Rob. You'll have to be subjected to mine and BluebirdBaz's game of rapey rape catchy monkey... it's viscious!

Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:43 pm

i saw a prostitute yesterday with no arms. i asked her if it effected her work in anyway, she said she couldnt give a toss !" :lol:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:49 pm

Zabier wrote:
Too late now Rob. You'll have to be subjected to mine and BluebirdBaz's game of rapey rape catchy monkeyFACED... it's viscious!

Zabier, I have amended your post to be "forum correct" :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:50 pm

Legend Nigel. ;) How could I have made such an error! :)