Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A MAN HAS JUST BEEN FOUND DEAD IN THE MUMBLES.....

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:22 pm

in a swansea shirt, pink tutu, a frilly pink thong on and a BIG BLACK 10 INCH DILDO RAMMED UP HIS ASS. police removed the swansea shirt from him not to cause the family any further embarasment !
:shock: :?

Re: A MAN HAS JUST BEEN FOUND DEAD IN THE MUMBLES.....

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:28 pm

milly44 wrote:in a swansea shirt, pink tutu, a frilly pink thong on and a BIG BLACK 10 INCH DILDO RAMMED UP HIS ASS. police removed the swansea shirt from him not to cause the family any further embarasment !

:lol:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:34 pm

milly44 wrote:in a swansea shirt, pink tutu, a frilly pink thong on and a BIG BLACK 10 INCH DILDO RAMMED UP HIS ASS. police removed the swansea shirt from him not to cause the family any further embarasment !

Don't think you are getting away with wearing THAT lot on Sunday, it's the "all together" for you my dear boy.

Remember to give the police a pseudonym ;) when they catch you. You definately don't want to be banned with the future we are being promised.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:38 pm

Wayne S wrote:

Don't think you are getting away with wearing THAT lot on Sunday, it's the "all together" for you my dear boy.

Remember to give the police a pseudonym ;) when they catch you. You definately don't want to be banned with the future we are being promised.

name sir... MILLY
whats your real name.....WAYNE S :D

wayne S has told me to use my su-da-nim, so take it up with him.
why were you on the pitch....i was bullied by the bigger boys :(
as for being caught, banning order will await :cry:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:39 pm

Wayne S wrote:

Yeah, it might be an idea to stick a false wart on yr cock aswell so they cannot identify you in the identity parade!.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:40 pm

milly44 wrote:name sir... MILLY
whats your real name.....WAYNE S :D

That my young friend is NOT funny. :evil:

:D :lol:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:49 pm

Yeah, it might be an idea to stick a false wart on yr cock aswell so they cannot identify you in the identity parade!.

its hard enough trying to remove the one ive got :lol: :oops: :ayatollah:
Last edited by milly44 on Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:50 pm

keep rubbing it....but not in public.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:52 pm

rob wrote:keep rubbing it....but not in public.

:oops: :cry: