Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HOW COOULD RIDSDALE REFUSE???

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:27 pm

How could he now, imagine the backlash if he did he would have a another winding up order for the security surrounding him!! I dont think that would help him.

On a seperate note I know this might be extreme and people might not agree but if we are to have a trust it should act more like the Lazio fans, espocally with things as they are? Can you imagine whats happening here happened there?

Re: HOW COOULD RIDSDALE REFUSE???

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:40 pm

G.R.A. wrote:How could he now, imagine the backlash if he did he would have a another winding up order for the security surrounding him!! I dont think that would help him.

On a seperate note I know this might be extreme and people might not agree but if we are to have a trust it should act more like the Lazio fans, espocally with things as they are? Can you imagine whats happening here happened there?

Lazio fans have a very large right wing fascist following. ( sad feckers still give that famous War hero Mussolini cult status)

If I remember correctly last week they had 11k at their game.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:31 pm

G.R.A. wrote:How could he now, imagine the backlash if he did he would have a another winding up order for the security surrounding him!! I dont think that would help him.

He wont this time, he is backed in to a corner and no where to go.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

He wont this time, he is backed in to a corner and no where to go.

I bet there is someone sat out in the Lebonan at the moment feeling a great sense of poetic irony. Ridsdale backed into a cornor and forced to accept a watered down financial deal.

What goes around comes around hey Mr Ridsdale?