Re: THIS BOARD / FORUM

Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:45 pm

It's full of loveable rogues isn't it! :D :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:25 pm

oi, stop calling me lovable. :D

Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:35 pm

Loveable or lovely... it's your choice! Either way, there's gonna be some lovin'!

Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:43 pm

Im probably the most "normal" on here and I feel out of place amongst some on here. :shock:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:13 pm

Normal? Rhooster? Come on son, let's not play make believe, we've all got problems here and normal is just a dream we all have!

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:15 pm

normal ! you have a superhero cock as your avatar :)

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:15 pm

The Rhooster wrote:Im probably the most "normal" on here and I feel out of place amongst some on here. :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Never would i use NORMAL with you RHOOST

BUT saying that after using this board you aint far of it compared to MOST !!!!!!!!! ;)

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:16 pm

This board is SIMPLY THE BEST :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:17 pm

In my defence I am the most level headed normal guy on here. Honestly take a look around at the forum piss up, youll recognise me as the normal guy in the corner keeping himself to himself. :?

Rob the avatar is cos i got a super cock, ok that might not be the norm but i aitn gonna lie about it.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:18 pm

The Rhooster wrote:In my defence I am the most level headed normal guy on here. Honestly take a look around at the forum piss up, youll recognise me as the normal guy in the corner keeping himself to himself. :?

Rob the avatar is cos i got a super cock, ok that might not be the norm but i aitn gonna lie about it.

AND rOB IF YOU ARE NOT sURE ASK bAZ HE WILL TELL YOU!! :ayatollah: :D

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:19 pm

undybluebird wrote:
The Rhooster wrote:In my defence I am the most level headed normal guy on here. Honestly take a look around at the forum piss up, youll recognise me as the normal guy in the corner keeping himself to himself. :?

AND rOB IF YOU ARE NOT sURE ASK bAZ HE WILL TELL YOU!! :ayatollah: :D

:lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:21 pm

undybluebird wrote:it has to be said I f*cking loves it!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D

You do realise we have an inititaion ceremeny now? To be monkeyfaced by the Rhooster is obligatory ;) :lol:

Jez wrote:
The Rhooster wrote:Im probably the most "normal" on here and I feel out of place amongst some on here. :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Never would i use NORMAL with you RHOOST

BUT saying that after using this board you aint far of it compared to MOST !!!!!!!!! ;)

gees Jezabell was about to say anyone that knows me will vouch for me.

ihatealiens wrote:
undybluebird wrote:it has to be said I f*cking loves it!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D

You do realise we have an inititaion ceremeny now? To be monkeyfaced by the Rhooster is obligatory ;) :lol:

sorry fell Ive gone OTT on monkeyfacing recently im all out of pubes.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:22 pm

This board.....is going to go into meltdown if Annis doesn't give us mods a 10% of nothing payrise. Myself, Baz and Chegs are already on strike, Rhooster is yet to vote and Carl is a scab, scab, scab!! :lol:

ABRAHAM YOU TYRANT - PAY UP!!

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:22 pm

The Rhooster wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

sorry fell Ive gone OTT on monkeyfacing recently im all out of pubes.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Lets have a pube collection next sunday :lol: :lol: anybody for buckets :lol:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:23 pm

Mr Davies wrote:This board.....is going to go into meltdown if Annis doesn't give us mods a 10% of nothing payrise. Myself, Baz and Chegs are already on strike, Rhooster is yet to vote and Carl is a scab, scab, scab!! :lol:

Your still going ahead with your strike?
You moderators disgust me :lol:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:24 pm

Mr Davies wrote:This board.....is going to go into meltdown if Annis doesn't give us mods a 10% of nothing payrise. Myself, Baz and Chegs are already on strike, Rhooster is yet to vote and Carl is a scab, scab, scab!! :lol:

I'll not be crossing any lines mate,

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:25 pm

Cause of you lot I am working overtime :evil:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:26 pm

The Rhooster wrote:

Good man. We wanted free healthcare and dental care too, but Annis "Thatcher" Abraham pissed all over that. He beat us down to 10% of nothing, and now he won't play ball over that.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:27 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Cause of you lot I am working overtime :evil:

This boards pretty fucked as far as moderators go:

Carl - started monkeyfacign thread and uploaded pics of a sex doll
Mr Davies - tells his tales of cracking one off each morning b4 work and uploads pics of ladyboys.
Baz - well enuff said, crossdresser obsessed with monkeyfacing and pancakes.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:29 pm

Mr Davies wrote:
The Rhooster wrote:

Good man. We wanted free healthcare and dental care too, but Annis "Thatcher" Abraham pissed all over that. He beat us down to 10% of nothing, and now he won't play ball over that.

Everythings cool now POTENTIAL STRIKE OVER ,Annis has made all you mods a generous offer , buy 5 of his books and you all get the sixth free!!!! there you go bargain. :D :ayatollah: BUT REMEMBER ITS CASH ONLY, NO CREDIT ,he has had enough of that Shite!! lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:41 pm

Zabier wrote:It's full of loveable rogues isn't it! :D :ayatollah:

:lol:
I'm not a Rogue :oops:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:16 pm

:lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Zabier wrote:It's full of loveable rogues isn't it! :D :ayatollah:

:lol:
I'm not a Rogue :oops:

Chris said you're not that loveable either!!