Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Came across Echos from the end of last season

Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:44 pm

Was having a clearout in the house last night and came across all the Echos I surprisingly kept from the arse end of last season. Becoming transfixed by them, I couldn't help but feel all that strong emotion again, such as the optimism of the one after the Burnley 3-1 home win (i.e.words like 'a win at rock bottom Charlton in midweek should seal a play off place'), the sheer disgust from the report on the Sheff Weds game and the Ninian Park Open Day issue which contained a 'Season Collapse Inquest' or something similar.

The players are more than welcome to borrow them to psyche themselves up for this season's run in if they like, however I don't think they'll need it this time around.

IMHO, last night's result was the most important of the season, largely due to the timing and all the shit off the field. Plus we'll have players all coming back at the same time.

Typical City rollercoaster - one minute we seem to be heading for oblivion, the next we're at Wembley (obviously very wishful thinking but if you've supported us long enough, you'll know exactly what I mean).......can't be good for our health!!