Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Annis' new best mate....

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:01 am

Last night in Coventry, a City fan was criticising the March and saying that Peter Ridsdale had done a good job at the club. He then went to say that he only does away games. Then, he admitted he hadn't been to a home game for four years (barring the Valencia friendly) and has only been away to Villa this year. The reason he stopped going.....because Peter Ridsdale is chairman. :lol:

Then, when he got lost on the way back to the bus, there were stories of a drunk policeman, a taxi driver wearing a helmet, and tooting station??

Annis, you've got a friend for life!! :lol:

Re: Annis' new best mate....

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:04 am

Mr Davies wrote:Last night in Coventry, a City fan was criticising the March and saying that Peter Ridsdale had done a good job at the club. He then went to say that he only does away games. Then, he admitted he hadn't been to a home game for four years (barring the Valencia friendly) and has only been away to Villa this year. The reason he stopped going.....because Peter Ridsdale is chairman. :lol:

Then, when he got lost on the way back to the bus, there were stories of a drunk policeman, a taxi driver wearing a helmet, and tooting station??

I thought the story went along the lines off, the taxi driver was telling the drunk policeman off for drink driving I believe? Then a helmet was on a station and he ordered indian in the chinese!
He was good entertainment ordered by Dibs I believe :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:22 am

going to suggest friendship on facebook for them both

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:23 am

It was alot like love at first site to be fair.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:42 am

Yes I recall being told about this guy saying he does not go to home games because of PR but thinks he has done a good job. Then you lot told me Billy and Badge has ordered 1000 Indonesian flags. Now you say you say you started flying the Malaysian flags in the Chinese. Ummmmmm.................you guys did manage to get home OK last noght. :lol:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:53 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Yes I recall being told about this guy saying he does not go to home games because of PR but thinks he has done a good job. Then you lot told me Billy and Badge has ordered 1000 Indonesian flags. Now you say you say you started flying the Malaysian flags in the Chinese. Ummmmmm.................you guys did manage to get home OK last noght. :lol:

My new avatar is us in the Chinese!!

Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:42 pm

Annis, Chris is asking about you
by BlueCheg ยป Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:37 pm

BlueCheg

Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:43 pm

Mr Davies wrote:Last night in Coventry, a City fan was criticising the March and saying that Peter Ridsdale had done a good job at the club. He then went to say that he only does away games. Then, he admitted he hadn't been to a home game for four years (barring the Valencia friendly) and has only been away to Villa this year. The reason he stopped going.....because Peter Ridsdale is chairman. :lol:

I will never forget him :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:45 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Yes I recall being told about this guy saying he does not go to home games because of PR but thinks he has done a good job. Then you lot told me Billy and Badge has ordered 1000 Indonesian flags. Now you say you say you started flying the Malaysian flags in the Chinese. Ummmmmm.................you guys did manage to get home OK last noght. :lol:

:lol:

Yes Cheers Ian :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:48 pm

Mr Davies wrote:

My new avatar is us in the Chinese!!

i wondered where that was. It looks brilliant. :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:27 pm

f**k i am gonna have to do my job, just started another thread on this....................................ooops we are on strike :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:32 pm

10% of nothing is not alot to ask for ,remember im sargent major

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:33 pm

dibstours wrote:10% of nothing is not alot to ask for ,remember im sargent major
i forgot what i am, i just wanted a gun :lol: :lol: :lol:

send them back to norway :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:40 pm

fitness instructer lol

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:41 pm

dibstours wrote:fitness instructer lol

i hope you are not gonna be the tele sales person, i seen your attitude on the phone last night, trainstaion and i dont give a f**k comes to mind :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:45 pm

He just added me on facebook.
Priceless.
You horrible sods didnt grant me a position. I was a measly recruit :evil: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:50 pm

Adamski wrote:He just added me on facebook.
Priceless.
You horrible sods didnt grant me a position. I was a measly recruit :evil: :lol: :lol:

TIME FOR A BEASTING!!

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:52 pm

Mr Davies wrote:
Priceless.

TIME FOR A BEASTING!!

Another one! I'm struggling from the last one you gave me. The trauma of it all :(

Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:31 pm

there always have to be a junior bitch,your it ,you can wipe my arse next trip

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:23 pm

dibstours wrote:10% of nothing is not alot to ask for ,remember im sargent major

:lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:24 pm

Priceless.

:lol:

Sorry :lol: