Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Next 2 home games

Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:36 am

Watford and Sheff utd now massive games .........i feel we need 2 wins to really put us up there.Beating sheff utd means alot more looking at the table tho.

But we really need to SUPPORT THE BOYS AND MAKE SOME NOISE................ :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Next 2 home games

Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:41 pm

CFS wrote:Watford and Sheff utd now massive games .........i feel we need 2 wins to really put us up there.Beating sheff utd means alot more looking at the table tho.

But we really need to SUPPORT THE BOYS AND MAKE SOME NOISE................ :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sheff Utd have struggled away from hom elately, lost 5 in a row, and are away to Doncaster at the weekend.

Also, we owe them for the doing they dished out at Ninian a year ago.

Re: Next 2 home games

Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:25 pm

That game was shocking PtB, I remember thinking 'this can't be happening, somebody call the FA!' at the time.

I reckon if we get a big win against Watford on Sunday we'll be back on form. I reckon realistically 6 wins out of the final 10 games will do it and if we can get 2 of those wins in the next two games that will really take the pressure off. They're both winnable as well so we should look to get 6 points.