Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malaysians Flags for Sunday

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:26 am

Where can I get a flag for Sunday's game, let's all give them a huge and very warm Cardiff welcome :ayatollah:

Billy the Badge take note (Get Malaysian Flags please)

Re: Malaysians Flags for Sunday

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:27 am

does anyone else think this waving malasian flags is a bit pathetic?

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:28 am

dave46049 wrote:does anyone else think this waving malasian flags is a bit pathetic?

It's a good gesture I just hope it dont come to bite us on the arse.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:30 am

dave46049 wrote:

Nope, it can only do good and show potential saviours of our club that we appreciate and welcome them. You don't have to be part of it, but please don't knock it mate :ayatollah:
Last edited by Hiya mate! Alright? on Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:31 am

It's a gesture to say we're happy to have you invest in our club. To give the Malaysians a bit of a gee, like.

Also, there'll be plenty of Ridsdale Out t-shirts for sale, and Riverside FC flags for sale.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:34 am

Mr Davies wrote:It's a gesture to say we're happy to have you invest in our club. To give the Malaysians a bit of a gee, like.

Also, there'll be plenty of Ridsdale Out t-shirts for sale, and Riverside FC flags for sale.

and billy has just taken stock of ''free nelson mandela t shirts'' :D cheap ;)

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:36 am

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:dave46049 wrote:

Nope, it can only do good and show potential saviours of our club that we appreciate and welcome them. You don't have to be part of it, but please don't knock it mate :ayatollah:

I suppose I'm just very sceptical - imagine if a few weeks ago we got 100s of Jersey flags printed - wouldn't we look a bit sad.

I'm all for the Riverside thing, and I'll be happy to fly a malasian flag - I just think we should wait until the money is in thebank and the fish tank in the skip...

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:38 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Mr Davies wrote:It's a gesture to say we're happy to have you invest in our club. To give the Malaysians a bit of a gee, like.

and billy has just taken stock of ''free nelson mandela t shirts'' :D cheap ;)

Indonesian flag anyone?? :lol:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:50 pm

So back to the original question, does anyone know where I can get them?

Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:24 pm

I will sell you mine for £50 lol

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MALAYSIA-FLAG-3-X ... 35a7ed30e5

Mines arrived within 48 hours.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:43 pm

Shall i start looking for supplier of guernsey flags in case ben steele returns .
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:24 pm

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:Where can I get a flag for Sunday's game, let's all give them a huge and very warm Cardiff welcome :ayatollah:

Yes Billy has hundreds, Will be on Sale by THE NINIAN PARK BRIDGE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:28 pm

cool ill be in the queue :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:Where can I get a flag for Sunday's game, let's all give them a huge and very warm Cardiff welcome :ayatollah:

Yes Billy has hundreds, Will be on Sale by THE NINIAN PARK BRIDGE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sorted ! :ayatollah: