Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We could be 6pts clear of 7th with a superior GD on Sun eve

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:16 pm

Well done lads, a superb result and by the sounds of it, we were all over Coventry so well deserved too.

Just wrote on the other board how tonight reminds me of the game where we had to get a result away at Leicester in 2005 to avoid a real relegation issue. We were on a shit run then aswell, but a Neil Ardley free kick equaliser helped turned our season towards safety.

I feel tonight will do the same - giving us real heart and belief that we can make the play offs and then who knows.....

Again, a superb result to all involved including the few hundred who made it up there

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Last edited by Arfur Europe on Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: We could be 6pts clear of 7th with a superior GD on Sun eve

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:17 pm

Nice Colour Font - :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:30 pm

Arfur Europe wrote:
Well done lads, a superb result and by the sounds of it, we were all over Coventry so well deserved too.

Just wrote on the other board how tonight reminds me of the game where we had to get a result away at Leicester in 2005 to avoid a real relegation issue. We were on a shit run then aswell, but a Neil Ardley free kick equaliser helped turned our season towards safety.

I feel tonight will do the same - giving us real heart and belief that we can make the play offs and then who knows.....

Again, a superb result to all involved including the few hundred who made it up there

Lets hope so Arfur :thumbup:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:38 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Arfur Europe wrote:

Lets hope so Arfur :thumbup:

It's just a feeling in dem bones!!

:thumbup:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:44 pm

Let's remain level headed. There's only 10 games to go but there's a long way to go. All we can do is keep our heads down and grind out the results.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:53 pm

:ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:01 pm

Zabier wrote:Let's remain level headed. There's only 10 games to go but there's a long way to go. All we can do is keep our heads down and grind out the results.

thats right,lets take it 1 game at a time,but if things get sorted on the financial front then its upto the team to show us what theyve got :ayatollah: :ayatollah: