Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: EXCLUSIVE - MORE MALAYSIAN NEWS

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:18 pm

taffyapple wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Paul Guy is tonight landing in Bangkok from Australia and will then fly into Great Britain on Thursday to meet with Steve Borley and the Malaysians over the investment.

The Malaysians want to invest the money this weekend but have made it clear it is upto Guy and Borley to do the deal to get rid of Ridsdale.

Peter Ridsdale will be offered £400k to leave the club and will be made out publically to be the man who pulled the deal off.

Peter Ridsdale wants £1million to leave but will be offered the £400k, which he needs to pay his personal tax bill from WH SPORTS.

Paul Guy is ready and willing to put the club into administration if Peter Ridsdale does not agree to the settlement preventing the Malaysian deal from happening. This would leave Peter Ridsdale with nothing.

Paul Guy was gobsmacked when he had is own firm to look over the books at CCFC.

What do you mean by this mate? That Guy was gobsmacked that the Malaysians have had their firm look
over the books at the club, or that he was gobsmacked when his own firm look over the books??

If its the latter, it sounds like Guy distancing himself from Ridsdales handling of the club, which is a bit
iffy, I find it difficult to believe he didnt know what was going on!

taffy

the riddler was presenting the board members and shareholders with false figure's on what he was paying in players wages.
he would tell them that we were paying x amount for a new player and some months later they would find out as in the instance of robbie fowler it was actually double.
he always covered his arse by selling players but it backfired big time this season

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:19 pm

I am really worried again now carl - admin no malaysians and the riddler still around - he won't take four hundred thousand will he ?

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:21 pm

steve davies wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Paul Guy is tonight landing in Bangkok from Australia and will then fly into Great Britain on Thursday to meet with Steve Borley and the Malaysians over the investment.

The Malaysians want to invest the money this weekend but have made it clear it is upto Guy and Borley to do the deal to get rid of Ridsdale.

Peter Ridsdale will be offered £400k to leave the club and will be made out publically to be the man who pulled the deal off.

Peter Ridsdale wants £1million to leave but will be offered the £400k, which he needs to pay his personal tax bill from WH SPORTS.

Paul Guy is ready and willing to put the club into administration if Peter Ridsdale does not agree to the settlement preventing the Malaysian deal from happening. This would leave Peter Ridsdale with nothing.

What do you mean by this mate? That Guy was gobsmacked that the Malaysians have had their firm look
over the books at the club, or that he was gobsmacked when his own firm look over the books??

If its the latter, it sounds like Guy distancing himself from Ridsdales handling of the club, which is a bit
iffy, I find it difficult to believe he didnt know what was going on!

taffy

the riddler was presenting the board members and shareholders with false figure's on what he was paying in players wages.
he would tell them that we were paying x amount for a new player and some months later they would find out as in the instance of robbie fowler it was actually double.
he always covered his arse by selling players but it backfired big time this season

If this is true, how he cant be sacked under misconduct is beyond me

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:22 pm

dorsetblue wrote:I am really worried again now carl - admin no malaysians and the riddler still around - he won't take four hundred thousand will he ?

dorset as i have said many times the wh sports issue is swiftly coming to a head i think the timing of the investment is perfect.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:24 pm

why give him 400,000 sack him if hes presented false figures they could ,risdale time has come get on your bike and f**k off back up to yorkshire!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:33 pm

Remember, its only in Football you get sacked you get Compensation. Nuts isn't it!

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:35 pm

hailesy wrote:Remember, its only in Football you get sacked you get Compensation. Nuts isn't it!

i know it cant be legal then again risdale is a robbing c**t and has problerly written a bonus in to his sacking :evil:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:36 pm

Wot u mean a recognised business man put 9mill into a business and his accountants did njot look at it??????

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:37 pm

wez 1927 wrote:
hailesy wrote:Remember, its only in Football you get sacked you get Compensation. Nuts isn't it!

i know it cant be legal then again risdale is a robbing c**t and has problerly written a bonus in to his sacking :evil:

Would not surprise me one little bit.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:39 pm

We can go back further than that gar, it just seems never ending mate[/quote]
I'm too young to remember the rest![/quote]

yeah right :old:[/quote]
Seriously my first real boardroom memory was when the club bought a 10 seater plane. I think Jack Leonard was Chairmen at time.[/quote]

That was clemo who bought us a 10 seater plane

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:51 pm

Steve Davies thank you for backing up what I have said :thumbup:

You are correct about the players wages this is something that PR had total control of and he lied to the board regarding it.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:54 pm

carlccfc wrote:Steve Davies thank you for backing up what I have said :thumbup:

You are correct about the players wages this is something that PR had total control of and he lied to the board regarding it.

what a c**t! he should be sacked no pay off its just not right, :twisted: :evil:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:16 pm

Dont be surprised if this goes on into next week as they are at the business end of the deal and there will be nerves and bartoring.

The Malaysians want it done before the Watford game.

Ridsdale wants what is best for Ridsdale.

Take the offer of money Peter and also write the official statement yourself if you must, but leave.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:19 pm

Anyone know if Ridsdale was there tonight

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:21 pm

carlccfc wrote:Dont be surprised if this goes on into next week as they are at the business end of the deal and there will be nerves and bartoring.

Take the offer of money Peter and also write the official statement yourself if you must, but leave.

Remember what happened when you sadi Ridsdale left last time Carl :lol: You nearly made 18000 cardiff fans kill themselves :lol: :lol:

Hopefully this time PR will f**k off.

OOO MAYALSIA
OOO MAYALSIA

IS WONDERFUL
IS WONDERFUL

O MAYALSIA IS WONDERFUL
ITS SO GREAT
AND I LOVE IT
O MAYALSIA IS WONDERFUL

:ayatollah:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:24 pm

chippy909 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Dont be surprised if this goes on into next week as they are at the business end of the deal and there will be nerves and bartoring.

Remember what happened when you sadi Ridsdale left last time Carl :lol: You nearly made 18000 cardiff fans kill themselves :lol: :lol:

OOO MAYALSIA
OOO MAYALSIA

IS WONDERFUL
IS WONDERFUL

O MAYALSIA IS WONDERFUL
ITS SO GREAT
AND I LOVE IT
O MAYALSIA IS WONDERFUL

I think 18000 wanted to kill me Chippy :o

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:35 pm

carlccfc wrote:
chippy909 wrote:

OOO MAYALSIA
OOO MAYALSIA

IS WONDERFUL
IS WONDERFUL

O MAYALSIA IS WONDERFUL
ITS SO GREAT
AND I LOVE IT
O MAYALSIA IS WONDERFUL

I think 18000 wanted to kill me Chippy :o

ye :lol: i was 1 of them 18,000 aswell :lol:

I love you now though :oops: :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:37 pm

straight back at cha Chippy :oops: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:44 pm

Is there another protest if he's not gone ????

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:45 pm

Bluebina wrote:

WE WILL CONTINUE AND UNTIL HE IS GONE

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:50 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

WE WILL CONTINUE AND UNTIL HE IS GONE

Tidy and a party, if's he's gone :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:44 am

Spot on Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:47 am

Let's hope the fat lying cheating c*nt does something honourable for once and walks away with 400K in his grubby little mitts.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:04 am

i dont think pr will go quietly he will try and get as much as he can before he goes

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:09 am

Lets hope he isnt a bitter man and would see the club go through first.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:11 am

carlccfc wrote:i dont think pr will go quietly he will try and get as much as he can before he goes

I agree Carl, he will obviously want as much as he can get, he wont leave easily in my opinion.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:11 am

Ridders can't play hardball.

Needs the money.

He also knows Guy isn't on to back down, having gong through this with Hammam before.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:13 am

well maybe a ferw of us should pay riddler a vist! :twisted:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:52 am

Carl

Any chance of you E-mailing me on this or ringing me (Annis has my number)

Cheers

Keith

Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:55 am

Keith,

Give Annis a ring.....

He has all the info.

Mr Davies.