Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

EXCLUSIVE - MORE MALAYSIAN NEWS

Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:02 pm

Paul Guy is tonight landing in Bangkok from Australia and will then fly into Great Britain on Thursday to meet with Steve Borley and the Malaysians over the investment.

The Malaysians want to invest the money this weekend but have made it clear it is upto Guy and Borley to do the deal to get rid of Ridsdale.

Peter Ridsdale will be offered £400k to leave the club and will be made out publically to be the man who pulled the deal off.

Peter Ridsdale wants £1million to leave but will be offered the £400k, which he needs to pay his personal tax bill from WH SPORTS.

Paul Guy is ready and willing to put the club into administration if Peter Ridsdale does not agree to the settlement preventing the Malaysian deal from happening. This would leave Peter Ridsdale with nothing.

Paul Guy was gobsmacked when he had is own firm to look over the books at CCFC.

Re: EXCLUSIVE - MORE MALAYSIAN NEWS

Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:03 pm

Thanks for the update.

I would assume forcing the club into admin would 1 leave PR with nothing and then 2 the Malaysians to come in to buy the club?

Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:04 pm

sounds good, feeling very confident were going to get out of this mess now :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:07 pm

Let's hope the riddler sees sense and takes the 400k offer.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:08 pm

Cheers Carl :ayatollah:

PR now what will he do - he knows he is hated here!!!!

so he can have a nice little 400k and f@@k off this week :D
or
he can be an arsey tw*t cos he knows he is hated and do it the other way out of spite - because he has already siphoned off his monies over the time he is cushty!

Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:12 pm

great news cheers carl (AGAIN)

now the fat yorkshire tw*t can piss off

Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:16 pm

If guy was gobsmacked by the books surely we could take Peter Ridsdale to court?

He should be happy with £400k he has to pay his tax bill like you said and over the years he has probable taken over the shortfall of 600k from the club(my opinion).

Lets hope Paul Guy and Steve Borley back Ridsdale into a corner. 400k or nothing what would you take?

Let put the pressure on him and get the Malasians on board :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:17 pm

Ridsdale may well take the money.

Ridsdale may well take the credit.

WE WILL NEVER, EVER FAIL TO REMIND EVERYBODY WITHIN THE MEDIA RIDSDALE HAD ZERO PART TO PLAY.

WE CANNOT ALLOW HIM TO RUIN ANOTHER CLUB.

Not even Swansea.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:19 pm

He should be banned from every football club in the world. He is a parasite and will latch onto anything he thinks he can get something from.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:20 pm

carlccfc wrote:Paul Guy is tonight landing in Bangkok from Australia and will then fly into Great Britain on Thursday to meet with Steve Borley and the Malaysians over the investment.

The Malaysians want to invest the money this weekend but have made it clear it is upto Guy and Borley to do the deal to get rid of Ridsdale.

Peter Ridsdale will be offered £400k to leave the club and will be made out publically to be the man who pulled the deal off.

Peter Ridsdale wants £1million to leave but will be offered the £400k, which he needs to pay his personal tax bill from WH SPORTS.

Paul Guy is ready and willing to put the club into administration if Peter Ridsdale does not agree to the settlement preventing the Malaysian deal from happening. This would leave Peter Ridsdale with nothing.

Can we take this as 100% true or is just speculation, Im not doubting you Carl and thanks btw for updates but for 40yrs or more I lived with false dawns and so much want this to be true.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:22 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Paul Guy is tonight landing in Bangkok from Australia and will then fly into Great Britain on Thursday to meet with Steve Borley and the Malaysians over the investment.

Can we take this as 100% true or is just speculation, Im not doubting you Carl and thanks btw for updates but for 40yrs or more I lived with false dawns and so much want this to be true.

False dawns-think JIm Cadman, Rick Wright, Americans, Malaysians, Sam, Hedge Funds, Clive Sullivan, Dai Top Shelf

Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:27 pm

carlccfc wrote:Paul Guy was gobsmacked when he had is own firm to look over the books at CCFC.

I'm very surprised that a man in his position didn't know what appears to be common knowledge amongst fans.

Most have us have know since late September that problems were brewing?

Or are they even worse than we imagined? :shock:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:28 pm

Can we take this as 100% true or is just speculation, Im not doubting you Carl and thanks btw for updates but for 40yrs or more I lived with false dawns and so much want this to be true.[/quote]
False dawns-think JIm Cadman, Rick Wright, Americans, Malaysians, Sam, Hedge Funds, Clive Sullivan, Dai Top Shelf[/quote]

We can go back further than that gar, it just seems never ending mate

Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:29 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Can we take this as 100% true or is just speculation, Im not doubting you Carl and thanks btw for updates but for 40yrs or more I lived with false dawns and so much want this to be true.

False dawns-think JIm Cadman, Rick Wright, Americans, Malaysians, Sam, Hedge Funds, Clive Sullivan, Dai Top Shelf[/quote]

We can go back further than that gar, it just seems never ending mate[/quote]
I'm too young to remember the rest!

Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:33 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:Can we take this as 100% true or is just speculation, Im not doubting you Carl and thanks btw for updates but for 40yrs or more I lived with false dawns and so much want this to be true.

False dawns-think JIm Cadman, Rick Wright, Americans, Malaysians, Sam, Hedge Funds, Clive Sullivan, Dai Top Shelf

We can go back further than that gar, it just seems never ending mate[/quote]
I'm too young to remember the rest![/quote]

yeah right :old:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:36 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

We can go back further than that gar, it just seems never ending mate

I'm too young to remember the rest![/quote]

yeah right :old:[/quote]
Seriously my first real boardroom memory was when the club bought a 10 seater plane. I think Jack Leonard was Chairmen at time.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:54 pm

Noe we need to get Ridsdale out before Guy takes us to admin :ayatollah: Get txting lads

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:00 pm

Is that £400k to get rid of him as chairman and then he gets to sell his shares as well?

If so that's around £750k all in, if he doesn't take that he is most definately scum

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:00 pm

PR will dig his feet in! He won't settle for 400k

I hope he sees sense!

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:01 pm

£400k pay-off.
Hasnt he had enough ?

I still cant see how he can block the takeover. And once they are in why domt they just get some decent legal advise and put him out on his arse.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:03 pm

Ridsdale would be a fool not to accept that offer.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:06 pm

Pick any one or all three of these, they wont be a million miles off will they :lol: :lol: :lol:

"I said all along that my job was to get the new investment into Cardiff City and to see the
club playing at a new stadium"

"Thats my job done, I'm walking away a happy man having saved Cardiff City"

"The club offered me a golden handshake of over a million pounds... thats not me, thats not
the kind of guy I am, it was never about the money for me so i accepted a much lower figure"

PERSEDAN PETER RIDSDALE!!!!

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:08 pm

taffyapple wrote:Pick any one or all three of these, they wont be a million miles off will they :lol: :lol: :lol:

"I said all along that my job was to get the new investment into Cardiff City and to see the

"The club offered me a golden handshake of over a million pounds... thats not me, thats not
the kind of guy I am, it was never about the money for me so i accepted a much lower figure"

More Spin than a Spinning wheel, that's our Peter for you.

Then again, he can spin it anyway he wants as long as he goes!

taffyapple wrote:Pick any one or all three of these, they wont be a million miles off will they :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: All of the above :lol: :lol:

joncandy wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Paul Guy was gobsmacked when he had is own firm to look over the books at CCFC.

I'm very surprised that a man in his position didn't know what appears to be common knowledge amongst fans.

I have spoken to steve and the majority of what carl says is true.
steve was in fact suprised at the information the malaysians possessed on the club as they knew things he dident.
dato flys in thursday and i dont think the riddler will have any choice but to walk

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:10 pm

The Malaysians read this board and CCMB frequently - that's all the info they need :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:10 pm

steve davies wrote:
joncandy wrote:

steve was in fact suprised at the information the malaysians possessed on the club as they knew things he dident.
dato flys in thursday and i dont think the riddler will have any choice but to walk

Both you and Carl are normally spot on. I pray you are right this time. :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:12 pm

steve davies wrote:
joncandy wrote:

Great news steve. Lets hope there are 100s of Malaysians flags at the game on Sunday

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:12 pm

What do you mean by this mate? That Guy was gobsmacked that the Malaysians have had their firm look
over the books at the club, or that he was gobsmacked when his own firm look over the books??

If its the latter, it sounds like Guy distancing himself from Ridsdales handling of the club, which is a bit
iffy, I find it difficult to believe he didnt know what was going on!

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:16 pm

steve davies wrote:.......the [bold]majority[/bold] of what carl says is true.......

?