Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Now lets all concentrate together -----

Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:50 pm

Look into my eyes...look into my eyes....not around the eyes....into the eyes......3,2,1 ----you're under :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: send positive energy to our players tonight and generate a welcome away win------------POSITIVE THOUGHTS----- :shock: :shock: ------POSITIVE THOUGHTS---- :shock: :shock: -----I see a nice 2-1 win for the BLOOOOBIRDS ---- POSITIVE THOUGHTS-------POSITIVE THOUGHTS------- :shock: :shock: :shock: ------Goals for Bothroyd and Whitts----- :shock: :shock: :shock: ----POSITIVE THOUGHTS---3,2,1-------and you're back in the room!!!!! How was it for all of you!!?? :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: if that doesn't work, i don't know what will!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Now lets all concentrate together -----

Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:57 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Look into my eyes...look into my eyes....not around the eyes....into the eyes......3,2,1 ----you're under :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: send positive energy to our players tonight and generate a welcome away win------------POSITIVE THOUGHTS----- :shock: :shock: ------POSITIVE THOUGHTS---- :shock: :shock: -----I see a nice 2-1 win for the BLOOOOBIRDS ---- POSITIVE THOUGHTS-------POSITIVE THOUGHTS------- :shock: :shock: :shock: ------Goals for Bothroyd and Whitts----- :shock: :shock: :shock: ----POSITIVE THOUGHTS---3,2,1-------and you're back in the room!!!!! How was it for all of you!!?? :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: if that doesn't work, i don't know what will!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

BLAZING SADDLES BARMY ARMY
BARMY ARMY BARMY ARMY

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:57 pm

We lose tonight we are out of the Top 6 - ouch....

But WE ARE NOT GOING TO LOSE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:59 pm

Seriously Saddles, what are you on? I WANT SOME! I actually reckon we can win tonight. A two goal margin wouldn't surprise me. 2-0 or 3-1. Take your pick gents. This is the beginning of the end for our rivals! :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:01 pm

I am trooooooleeeee luvin all this positivity - Come on City!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:00 pm

LOOKS LIKE IT WORKED!!!!!!! - NEXT POSITIVE MENTAL THOUGHT TRANSFERRANCE SESSION WILL BE HELD ON ON THE AAMB AT AROUND 10.00AM SUNDAY MORNING....... :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:00 pm

Keep up the good work Blazing.

Keep the Positive vibes going :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:03 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:LOOKS LIKE IT WORKED!!!!!!! - NEXT POSITIVE MENTAL THOUGHT TRANSFERRANCE SESSION WILL BE HELD ON ON THE AAMB AT AROUND 10.00AM SUNDAY MORNING....... :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: I'll be there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:47 am

saddles

You brighten up my day

every day

Dont ever change
:ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D