Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BEST EVER

Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:03 pm

Knoxy wrote:
JonnieBlue wrote:Goa India, swimming in the warm sea at 5 in the morning/ getting pulled by the police anpayin them a shitload of money tolet mean my scooter go on our way, then getting lost up some mountain till the sun rose. I got hit off my scooter by a taxi an got food poisoning but what a holiday.. Barcelona has to be the best city i've been to just love the place. Hated cyprus.. Went to Tokyo last month and proposed to the missus also an amazing place, out of this world

I'm off to Barcelona next week, any places to recommend please mate?

depends what ur into obviously mate, i went to see picaso's museum, gaudi's church, .. i just loved the feel of the place, my missus is in uni and loves art so i ended up following her around lots af arty mcfarty places but i enjoyed it.. i wasnt there long enough to go to the nou camp but im pretty sure you can go on a stadium tour of the place for a few quid, i'll definately do that next time i go.. Also try the waffles , they have people selling them on little ice cream type stands their awesome :lol:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:12 pm

Kavos 1997 organised by Con tours. No holiday has never been the same. :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:38 pm

Dange wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Holidays with your Wife/girlfriend

Mine Cancun Mexico on Our Honeymoon, 5 Star Treatment, Superb Value, Swimming with Dolpinns,Sea lions,Sting Rays etc and letting you drive a Speed boat.
Visiting Coco Bongos Night Club,owned By Jim Carey, Drink ALL NIGHT FOR A £10 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

With THE LADS 1998 In Malia A riot :lol: :ayatollah:

For a weekend with the Wife....Rome
For a holiday.......................Cancun at Dreams Resort & Spa

With the lads.......................Warsaw, v Poland 2005 quality!!

Dange, how was Dreams? Getting married there in November? Does look nice in the brochure but you never know.....

As for best holiday so far, Costa Rica is up there, but so many fun places but for so many different reasons!